2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2013 6:49 PM by TERQZ

My postpaid simcard is blocked puk enter.how to solve this

janngabrielle_8

help me..

• Re: My postpaid simcard is blocked puk enter.how to solve this
          WILLfindways

Hello, jangabrielle_8.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Please call the holtine 211 or 7301000 or visit any Globe Store and ask for a replacement SIM for your postpaid account or maybe they can provide you the PUK code.

( I remember when my Twin sister had my Mother's Globe Handyphone PUK block. That was ages ago.)

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

• Re: My postpaid simcard is blocked puk enter.how to solve this
              TERQZ
              Hi there janngabrielle_8

WILLfindways is correct, Please contact the customer support hotline. In addition please be ready with you 16-digit Sim serial number since they will be asking for that.

Reminders:
              If they have provided you the PUK code please be wary on entering it. Since 10 wrong attempts of entering the PUK code will result for the deactivation of simcard and you will have to replace it via Globe Business centers.

Cheers,
              TERQZ