I am currently reviewing it now using my iphone 5, the look really improved, easier to distinguish icons from each other, for me the interface made a big jump. For me ios7 just got features from both android and windows and fused them together. A good move with apple I believe since lots of their fanboys have been looking for those features for quite sometime now. Android fans would bash them for this thou.
Anyways, performance and battery life improved a bit, although there was occasional performance issues like freezing happened, pretty normal for a beta test I guess. hopefully the next beta release will be better.
All in all, another great improvement, but hopefully apple should just innovate and introduce newer features not present with other OS
iOS 7 is still under development so expect some changes once the official version is released. Currently it looks like Apple borrows some design from Android.
Still, some feature will not work in the Philippines.
Hi there Mr. The Best Tech service specialist,
Welcome to the community..
Yeah, and its is still in beta version. We will look forward for its commercial release.. ^_^
What specific features will not work in the Phils?
We dont know yet since its beta version. but once release we can check that at the apple website. The feature compatibility.ty
Hi @neilph ,
So far Apple has announced that iTunes Radio will only be available when you have a US iTunes Account. So if the country under your iTunes account is set to "Philippines", you won't be able to use it.
iTunes Radio is a free and ad-supported music streaming service from Apple (think Spotify, Pandora, Rdio). It's actually one of the features I enjoyed while trying out iOS7 beta. The ads they play are not that intrusive; they're just 15/30-second snippets promoting iTunes or popular music.
Other than iTunes Radio, you also have features found in iOS6 and earlier that are region-specific. For example, no directions for Philippines in Maps yet, limited functionality of Passbook, limited actions for Siri, etc.
(And yes, I'm super excited to get iOS7 as well!)
Apple version of Android....
i find it somehow similar to windows phone..(user interface)
Dahil excited na ako, i downloaded a launcher and lockscreen iOs7 sa playstore, nakakatuwa, ayaw kc ng friend ko na i-download yung beta release para sa ip5 nya, anyways mas maganda magantay sa sept para labas na sya sa beta stage ^_^
Its a step in the right direction, although I see this as the overall theme for the next 6 version of iOS. I hope not.
Currently the new ios 7 FW is in Beta 3 version [just release this month]
- Final FW will be released on fall season, Beta 3 still contains some minors bugs…. I already upgrade my iphone 5 to beta 3…. And it works fine.. The new features is so amazing, completely change the old apple looks...
you can check pictures at my facebook accout:
Overall it's a nice atmospheric change away from the skeumorphic feel of iOS 6. But Jon Ive's got a lot of work to do especially on those icons. Am I the only one who thinks that Settings icon looks a lot like a gas stove?
iPhone 4S users - OS 7 Beta 4 is now available for download.
yes... aldready downloaded this morning...
new for IOS 7 Beat 4
- Lock screen UI tweaked, no longer has confusing up arrow
- Call button in phone app, Answer/Decline buttons refreshed
- Animations are noticeably faster
- Minor changes to Spotlight UI
- New ‘Completed Uploads’ option in Notification Center
- In Messages, it now only shows the first letter of the last name of the person you’re chatting with
- HDR On/Off button relocated in Camera app
- You can now swipe between Today-All-Missed views in Notification Center
- New AirPlay icons
- Shuffle All Songs option is back in Music app
- New search bar in Reminders app
- Improved navigation in Settings app
- Apple now asks if you want to “Help Improve Maps” when you first launch Maps app
- New “Improve Maps” opt-in program in Privacy section of Settings
- Tweaked Maps.app icons
- Saved Passwords for Safari now ask you want to setup an on-device password
- Pin in Maps app now shows estimated driving time to location
- New ‘Dial Assist’ feature in Phone app
- Filters now available in Camera app for iPhone 4S
- New Q&A section in Siri’s info sheet
- New iPad resolution toggle when running iPhone apps
- Minor changes to Newsstand UI
- Minor UI tweaks to system keyboard
- Redesigned Bookmarks, Reading List and Shared Links icons in Safari app
- New ‘Play Explicit Tracks’ option in iTunes Radio
- New ‘Siri has a new voice’ notification
- You can now choose a Sound and Vibration Pattern for AirDrop alerts
- New Frequent Locations options in Settings > Privacy > System Services > Frequent Locations
- New Control Center grabber and UI when swiping up while watching a video
- You can now swipe down in Siri to see previous activity, even after exiting and reopening