1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 15, 2013 10:57 AM by WILLfindways

Received a galaxy s3 instead of s4

Ern

i ask my mom to get me a galaxy s4 plan but they accidentally got a s3 can i change it and get a s4. 

• Re: Received a galaxy s3 instead of s4
          WILLfindways

Hello, Ern.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

When I first saw your post, I thought it's another blunder of the Online / Hotline Sales. 

I figured it wasn't Globe's fault after all.

By the way, I don't consider your situation an accident.  Accident is an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

The Two Serendra Gas Explosion, the Cebu Pacific Airbus  runway incident yesterday and the Sinking of the RORO ship off to Masbate are examples of an accident.

Anyway, you may try to return the unit to the Globe Store from where your parents got it. Ask them nicely if they can have the unit replaced with your choice of handset.

Oh well. If it's any consolation, I think you may try to invoke the Phone Replacement Guarantee. 

http://www.globe.com.ph/postpaid-guarantees?jsid=972F9703545C21A03599CE3F8F48F113.31371264822552

Just return the unit within seven days.

I hope to hear from you again.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL