Up, Up. I think most of our site visitors here are more likely finding a solution to some of the problems, rather than giving necessary solutions? I am aware that some of us are here just to find something useful in this community, but it seem's that other forums are quite more reliable than globe's own community.
In other words the only solution referring to silence is? Switching to other networks?
Hi, Totally there are lot's of explanation about signal.
Please verify this first.
1. Is the Tattoo modem stick is at a good state
- Change Modem
2. Is the signal and now differs
- Delete any obstructions
3. Is it postpaid or prepaid
- Determine if your account is active or not
4. What are your pings
- Signal Problem. Please check FAQ#2
5. Is there any network issues in the area
- Wait until it is gone
- After the network issue request a rebate
6. Is your tower overpopulated
How to detect
- Time-based disconnection or time-based slow internet
If you still got no luck. I dont want it to say but yes, Please check to other ISP.
1. Yes, by the means of not physically damaged or anything. It's yes.
Q.1. What do you mean Change Modem?
2. Nope, there is no obstructions in the signal.
4. It's running on 150ms++ and offen disconnected.
5. Network isssues? I asked them a couple of times but they said "NO". But I think they do. So Unanswerable.
6. Now, i can't feel any of it, why? most of the time the tattoo is disconnecting over and over.
ignore mo lang yan...iloilo area na disconnect din di ko mabilang ilan buwan na naganito,,better change muna
Same problem here! Ilocos Sur area. D*mn it!
kahit ba sa postpaid ganyan din? balak ko kasi mag postpaid.
Change ISP. Hahahaha. the connection is really annoying. you can't do stuffs without pressing refresh. 800 mb limit also pissed off.