If you still want to connect your router to your globe modem here it is:
Read all instructions first before starting as it may need additional info before you disconnect your internet and start.
1. set your 5200 modem to "bridge" mode here's the full instructions:
2. connect your TP-link wifi router to your modem via eth cable.
a) modem should be connected to the "WAN" port on your TP Link router.
3. Download this pdf http://www.tp-link.com/Resources/document/TL-WR841N_V8_User_Guide.pdf go to page 20 for instructions on how to access your router GUI.
4. After you login, click the "Quick Setup" menu, click next.
5. On the "WAN Connection Type" window please choose "PPPoE" click next.
6. It will then ask for your DSL user/pass, if you don't know this you can call Globe.
7. On the MAC Clone choose the "Yes" option (this is not necessary but choosing this option will skip other config)
8. next will be Wifi connection the PDF file will help you along the way.