4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2013 10:21 AM by AkoSiRyan

data signal problem

oznerol87
      Hey guys, anything wrong when you leave your phone connected to the wifi overnight? I have galaxy s4, when I wok up today and disconnected from wifi, my data signal never came back..I restarted already, checked data signal switch, and removed sim card but still no data..I can send and receive texts and make calls but no internet..
        • Re: data signal problem
          TERQZ
          Hi there Oznerol87,

I have noticed that you always encounter problems with your phone. And as always let me help you with this. Since you have done some of the BTS why not try to check for the internet settings of your phone.

If ever all is properly set with your phone let the hotline check if your account is aligned for the web services.

Cheers,
          TERQZ

hcescala

Hi oznerol87,

I encountered your concern several times, just restart your phone. Sometimes if you just leave it, babalik din ang data, or minsan turn off at on mo lang yung data.

oznerol87
              Ok guys got it back..it was a problem with Globe..thanks!
                AkoSiRyan
                a piece of advice...

since you are at home with WiFi connection... you should manually turn off your Data already (this can also save your battery) then turn the Data ON again and OFF the wifi when you are on the GO...

as for the missing Signal for your data connection. just turn OFF your wifi connection. turn OFF your data, set your Network Mode to WCDMA/LTE only so that it will only use the said signal. turn your phone OFF and ON again. then toggle the Mobile Data ON again and wait for sometime for the signal to return.