Have you tried calling globe customer support (211)? Or maybe your base station is having some upgrades.
Did you try to use a different computer and check if its indeed your tattoo stick?
Anyway. try to t/shoot first then if all possible t/shooting steps has been exhausted you can call tech support.
Here's a few steps you can try:
1. check your firewall - disable any internet security and check for connection
2. try a different browser - if no other browser/s available click start->run type: "hh http://www.google.com" this will use the HTML Help of windows as your temporary browser.
3. some will try step 2.
4. check if your pc can reach a website - click start-> run type "cmd" on black screen type "ping google.com"
5. check LAN settings - click start-> run type "control Inetcpl.cpl,Connections,4" click LAN Settings and make sure no box is checked.
6. some will try step 5. (you can also make a shortcut and use it as your target for easy access of LAN settings)
7. reinstall your globe tattoo software - make sure all drivers are also reinstalled.
try these first, then if its still no go call globe and check the status of your tattoo stick.