8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2013 9:28 AM by notevenfollowed

PLEASE HELP !!

LezterAncheta

So im using BB 9220 

Then one day Globe stopped giving me messages. Kahit na mag uunli ako wlang lumalabas na textback (pero nakakapag unli parin) pag nag papaload wla rin txt pero ung load dumadating. 

PLEASE HELP!

• Re: PLEASE HELP !!
          TERQZ

Hi there LezterAcheta,

Maitanong ko lang po kung isolated po ito sa mga advisories lang po kayo di makareceive ng SMS? or pati din mga normal text messages is di nyo po mareceive? 

I'll provide the best BTS for Blackberry. And that is HARDRESET. Pull out the battery while the phone is ON. to reboot the phone or you can do the softreset which is pressing and holding simultaneously the ALT key + RIGHT SHIFT KEY + DELETE KEY.

Cheers,

TERQZ

WILLfindways

Hello, LezterAncheta.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
            It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
            If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.o

Moving on with your concern.

I don't see much of a problem here, unless you really enjoy reading confirmation message from 8888 or 1234.

I suggest you call the hotline and report this concern.  Maybe, just maybe, your Globe Advisory or Notification has been turned OFF.

If the hotline can't help you, try to visit any Globe Store.

Or you may send a private message to a creature Community member who happens to be an employee of Globe Telecom.

I think ZPDTAJ01 is online. You may send him a private message.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

LezterAncheta
                Still doesnt work. I've tried to call at globe 730 1000 but still. I still cant get any txt from globe /
                    TERQZ
                    May I ask kung yung balance is may narereceive ka once nag iinquire ka?

still encountering the problem Lezter?
                      MDGofGlobe

Hi, 

Clarify ko lang yung scenario. It's odd because it's the first time na naka encounter ako ng ganto. 

1) You register to a globe promo - the promo is activated - pero no confirmation messages from 8888? 

2) Pag nag-load ka via AMAX, you receive the load, pero walang confirmation? 

Question - How do you validate na active yung promo? Where do you check? Pag nag status inquiry ka, you get a reply ba from 8888? Same goes for AMAX - pag nag Bal Inq ka, what do you use and do you get the message? 

Thanks! 

notevenfollowed
                    Sa pagkakaalam ko you can verify the status of a promo or inquire your load balance, calling via *143#
                      notevenfollowed
                      Wait teke lang ha, hindi ko maedit yung post ko sa taas kasi bulok tong opera browser ng BB ko.

Anyways, tama ba ang nakikita ko na isang GLOBE employee ang nagtatanong about there promos? Lol.

:smileyhappy: