5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2013 8:11 PM by GlennO

walang data na pumapasok

phoenix20

bakit walang data na pumapasok sa tattoo broadband ko kung meron man seconds lang tumatagal tapos mawawala ulit tapos matagal ulit magkaroon di sya permanent.

• Re: walang data na pumapasok
          Wawen
          Ganyan talaga ngaun brother.. kung tatawag ka sakali sa 211 eto lang masasabi ko mag sasayang ka lang ng oras gagawa sila ng report at sasabhin sayo wala naman problema :smileyhappy:
            WILLfindways

Hello, phoenix20.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Are you still experiencing this?

I'll get back to you for my full reply.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

WILLfindways

Hello, JohnAllenDelfinado.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
              It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

It's either there is problem with your location or with your tattoo broadband device.

Please try to call the hotline as soon as possible so they can provide you the best solution.

Please don't stop raising your issues with Globe Telecom.

They should be grateful for creatures like you and WILL.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

AkoDan
                ganyan din nangyari sakin nag start magloko nung may nitong taon .. eversince d nmn nawawalan nag connection kahit nung habagat gamit ko globe tatoo walang problema ... nakakaasar nga lang ngaung dahil ilang minuto lang tumagagal tapos mawawala nnmn .. sana maayos na ang kakakasawa na laging ganito !....

phoenix20 wrote:

bakit walang data na pumapasok sa tattoo broadband ko kung meron man seconds lang tumatagal tapos mawawala ulit tapos matagal ulit magkaroon di sya permanent.

Hi! As this is an account-specific, location-based concern needing your complete details, please raise it to our appropriate channels found at http://www.globe.com.ph/contactus. Thanks!