5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 12:00 PM by imedabong

Mobile Internet Connection keeps on Disconnecting

pat017

Good day. these past few days i've been experiencing a poor connection to the internet using my android phone. most likely a disconnection. i have been using your supersurf promos but since last last week the internet connection became poor. now everytime i register to supersurf i cant use it properly because i keep on disconnecting. is there a maintenance on going?? if there is please inform globe users so that we were aware of the situation.

• Re: Mobile Internet Connection keeps on Disconnecting
          ChitoReyes

Lete's just say that Globe will tell you that they have been undergoing "System Upgrade" which they will say as part of the SSG (Standard Spiel of Globe) but it might help if you can get a more stable connection by setting your data connection to  "WCDMA only" or "3G only" instead of "xxx Preferred". This way, your data connection would not shift from one implementation to another.

WILLfindways

Hello, pat017.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Are you still experiencing this?

I'll get back to you for my full reply.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

WILLfindways

Hello, pat017.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
              It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
              If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.o

Moving on with your concern.

I hope this is not related to the modernization or the system upgrade.

My friends from India don't like it whenever some creatures simply blame the new system.

Anyway, did you try to use your SIM in another phone to isolate the problem?

Are you the only creature experiencing this concern in your household or office location?

You may try to call the hotline to check if there is an ongoing maintenance works in your area.

I hope we hear from you again. 

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

imedabong
                You may call 211 for further info if your location or nearby areas has a system errors or mentainance. Thus, they will make a report with regards to your concern. If you are using Prepaid, must be fair of use because it may cause by policies. Sometimes you also experiencing signal indicator changes from GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, that also how data transfers to your Android mobile which depends on performance. Make sure to close all apps you open after as it is also connected while on stand-by to avoid disconnections. If disconnections occurs a matter of several times, signal is not boosted as it is interfere by their system enhancements.