2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2013 12:04 PM by hcescala

Open Message to the Globe COMMUNITY

WILLfindways

Open Message to the Globe COMMUNITY.

Hello, Globe COMMUNITY.

I appreciate your invitation and the community merchandise for my active participation in the Globe COMMUNITY.

However, just like the several thousands of Globe Subscribers, I have my own issues/complaints with Globe Telecom at the moment.

Out of principle, I may not be able to visit your office for a Photo Opportunity and claim the Community Merchandise anytime soon.

I know you understand. But if you don't, I feel sorry for you.

WILL Benedict

INVITATION

Sent: 06-13-2013 09:32 PM

Hi Will.

We'd like to invite you to come to our office tomorrow, 1pm or 4pm, so we can personally meet you and give you Community merchandise (Mug, eco bag, pin, umbrella).

Our office address is 5F Globe Telecom Plaza II, Pioneer cor Madison Streets, Mandaluyong City (across Robinsons Pioneer and Cybergate Plaza). 

Let us know if you can make it. Thanks!

• Re: Open Message to the Globe COMMUNITY
          GIBO
          Hi Will,

GlennO would definitely understand where you are coming from.

I was there last Friday and met GlennO personally. I also met a few staff from the Twitter Support Team.

I also have issues with Globe and was able to discuss them with GlennO. I know he is doing his best to improve the Customer Experience.

Hoping you'll find time to meet them soon.
          • Re: Open Message to the Globe COMMUNITY
            hcescala

Yup, no harm of going there and meeting the staff ^_^

they're cool and fun

at the end of the day this community's goal is for us to help Globe and fellow subscribers, we are not required to be active but we stay because it's very rewarding, sharing our thoughts and experience, keeping the other subscribers calm and subjective.

i have several issues with Globe from bills, plan, network, agents, but when you find a way to resolve the issues, it made you feel mature and rewarded, na lahat ng bagay ay madadaan naman sa usapan at hindi lahat pwede sa paraan na gusto natin, as long as our judgement is not clouded by out emotions.

You can discuss also your concern for the community, personal issues with them kung meron man.

:smileyvery-happy: