10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2013 5:31 PM by osmiumrx

Globe Postpaid billing issues

Dess

Hi, I had my first globe postpaid last February 2013 and I applied thru sales hotline. They said when i talk to the globe people who did the "screening" thru phone that upon delivery of the handset I will pay one month advance payment to the courier. So received my handset and paid it to the guy and he did gave me acknowledgment receipt,and on the receipt says after 15 days I will be receiving Official receipt which until now I haven't received. And other things is that I already paid the pro-rated, and I was guaranteed that the advance payment I made will be applicable on the next month, but when I received my billing it was not deducted from it, I;ve called globe call center number of times but still no action about this, it was already 4 months. And Globe did this system upgrade,billing statements were delayed once I got my bill no.3 and 4 i was shocked because I went beyond my plan, and the thing is I think it was overly charged because I now how much I can only use for a mont. I've called globe again number of times about all my concerns, the advance payment, the OR, and the inaccuracy of bills, I was promised many times that they will look on to this or will make some report but until now no actions done. I even asked them to call me back and they promised and guaranteed me,but no callbacks made. What kind of service is this? Now my bills are getting higher, I don't want to pay until this will be solved because for sure once I pay everything Globe will keep ignoring me. Please pay attention to all of your customers. I am sure I am not the only one having this issue. 

• Re: Globe Postpaid billing issues
          GIBO
          Hi Dess,

Welcome to the Community. I am so sorry to hear about your furstrations with the bill.

I suggest you visit a Globe Business Center and bring with you the acknowledgement receipt. It is just right to escalate the matter face to face with a Globe Business Center Staff. It's been 4 months and still the advance payment doesn't reflect in your bills. Once you get there, advise them of a missing or unposted payment.

I am aware of the billing system enhancement being conducted. I just hope it will soon be over.

If you have a Twitter account, please Tweet them @talk2Globe. The Twitter Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

Hope this helps.
              Dess

Thank for that. Hope they can help me with that, because I have a friend also with the same issues and she went to Globe  Business Center here in Greenhills near in our office, and they said we need to call their call center and they won't be able to help us since we applied our plan thru Sales Hotline (phone). It's very disappointing and frustrating really. I have a plan at Smart,and I don't get these issues and crappy service that I get here at Globe. This is so sad. Hope this will be solved soon because I dont want to receive a demand letter from them which they're the one neglecting us customers.

GIBO
              Hi Dess,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

That is unacceptable if the Globe Business Center Staff pushes you back. That is their job to assist customers. Ano sila? Palamuti sa Business Center. If the Staff tells you to call the Hotline, say no and ask for a Supervisor to assist you. Please let me know if you get this treatment once you get there. Take note of his/her name. We'll have it reported.
                  DennisCasiño
                  I experienced this too. When i asked about something they told me to call 211.
                    Dess

Hi, thanks for that. I'm so tiredof calling them either and get no action.Now I got a text from Globe saying regarding my billing but this is more on the data charges. But still it doesnt help my issues. I got lot of things to do,and going to globe business center again and calling them is my least priority now. They should also value their customers time. This is really sick. WellI hope if I will be going there, they will not treat me like that again, it ruins my day and mood,.so frustrating. Anyways, thanks for helping, appreciate it much:smileyhappy:

katherin630
                        I am definitely with you Dess. It has been more than a week now that I made a payment, but my payment has never been posted. Which is very disappointing. I have only been a subscriber for a few months now and what I have experienced so far was never satisfying.
                            osmiumrx
                            I hope I won't experience what's mentioned here. So far, I got the receipt within a week after I made a payment using their online portal last month. Now my problem is I'm still waiting for my e-statement. It's just taking too long for them to generate a billing statement and I'm getting different timeline from different people
                        GIBO
                        Hi DennisCasiño,

For Cancellation and Loyalty concerns, they refer you to the Hotline. What was your issue when you went to the Business Center?
                          notevenfollowed
                          Why don't you try to tweet @talk2GLOBE and post the link of this topic together with a scanned copy of your acknowledgment receipt.
                          • Globe Postpaid billing issues
                            iamramil

Is this how globe threat there customer?

I am customer of globe for few months only and my experience was not good.  I was a good payer and globe credited two biling cycle and after all the hassle and inconvience to get a bill, i decide to cancel the service. Now for three weeks now i've  been  going back and forth at globe bussiness center in galeria  to get to get my refund. This is one of the worst experience  i have encounter, The security guard was so not accomadating, for all the bad experience i have  incounter, not even 1 person can  approach me to answer my simple inquiry. The friend even told me that the guard said "g4g0 pala to." To be honest the refund i need is  is not enough to compansate all the bad  experience. anyway its enough to complain. here is my globe number that i am complaining 09177930336 you can reach me at 09275436995. thanks