2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 9:34 AM by WILLfindways

Follow up report that hasn't received any feedback from the support team

bryanomnom

Last june 01 I've applied for a Tattoo Unlimited surfing plan + upgrade to a wifi device over the hotline. Before I've receive a response last june 7 it took me numerous follow ups just to get their attention. last june 7 they've told me that the device would be delivered on june 10 but it didn't came, what a dissappointment. Eversince then I'm always calling the hotline to follow up the delivery butt still the CSR's are just always promising me that after 24 hours the support team would contact me. I think I have already filed more than 10 follow ups/ complaints but no notification or call has been given to me by the PROMISED "Support Team". Sigh :smileyfrustrated:

• Re: Follow up report that hasn't received any feedback from the support team
          ChitoReyes

Time and time again we always mention that in dealing with Globe (and other telcos), patience is a virtue. The timeline 24-48 hours is an SSG (Standard Spiel of Globe) whether it would be feedback, activation or just any other thing.

If it's any consolation, Globe will deliver... hoping sooner than later though later is still better than never (sarcasm intended).

• Re: Follow up report that hasn't received any feedback from the support team
            WILLfindways

Hello, bryanomnom.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
            It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
            If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.o

Moving on with your concern.

You don't need to waste your patience. Save your patience for something else. Use your irate powers. I did.

Call the hotline. Request for a Supervisor. Instruct the Supervisor to call the support team and get a definite feedback.

If the Supervisor insists that they cannot call the Support Team and the best thing that they can do is to file another email escalation report, Scream and Shout and Let It All Out.

Insist with all your irate powers that they should call the Support Team .

Tell them that you want a feedback within 3 hours.

Let me know if you need further help.

I am not sure if the Globe Store can assist. But you may try to visit any Globe Store.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL