2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 11:13 AM by lawrence0921

LTE

RickyD
      Will 3g devices, work on your LTE 4g platform?
        • Re: LTE
          WILLfindways

Hello, RickyD.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.o

Moving on with your concern.

You will only receive 2G/3G Signal even though you are in a 4G Powered area.

Yes. It will work. If it doesn't, maybe it's broken not bent.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

• Re: LTE
            lawrence0921

I believe, no.

For LTE service to work, the following conditions must be met:

a) You must have a 4G LTE-enabled SIM card.

As of the moment, Globe can only offer LTE SIM cards for Postpaid subscribers. If you are a postpaid subscriber, you can request for a SIM change by visiting the Globe Store.

b) You must have an LTE-capable device.

Tattoo Black stick and LTE-capable smartphones (Blackberry Z10, Q10, iPhone 5 and Samsumg G S4) are all LTE-capable. The Tattoo 4G Flash or Superstick is NOT LTE-capable.

c) You must be in a location where LTE service is available.

Please visit the Globe website for list of LTE locations. I'm sure LTE is available in Taguig, Makati and some highly urbanized middle-class locations in the metro. *wink

d) You must activate LTE service via Talk2Globe (211 or chat)

Choose Technical Support and provide the agent your SIM serial number.