4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 3:49 PM by hcescala

LTE indication or icon

aboutmarkanthon

Guys, I just want to ask if anong icon ba sa taas ang nagrrgister of connected na sa LTE? I'm using Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE version handset and I only see 4G on the upper part of the screen, but when I check the about section it says LTE:14. I know that E stands for EDGE, H is for 3G, H+ is for HSPAP:15 4G and 4G icon is for LTE? Or will it flash LTE on the upper part of the screen if connected to LTE?

• Re: LTE indication or icon
          WILLfindways

Hello, aboutmarkanthon.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Congratulations you are now enjoying your network's 4G LTE services.

4G is the 4G LTE indicator for your smartphone.

I am using a #GlobeBlackBerryZ10LTE and our 4G LTE indicator is 4G.

I think it doesn't matter if it's LTE or 4G as long as we are all enjoying a reliable strong fast download and upload speed.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

AruHero
            Mine is iphone 5 but My phone does not have any LTE setting in its Cellular configuration yet am on iOs 6.1.4
                WILLfindways

Hello, AruHero.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
                It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
                If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

I don't know if all Iphone 5 are LTE capable. I am using #GlobeBlackBerryZ10LTE

What I know is you need

an LTE Capable device and

an LTE Capable SIM card and

have your LTE Activated

to use 4G LTE services in Globe LTE Powered areas.

http://www.globe.com.ph/help/all-about-lte-and-iphone-5-faqs

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

hcescala

Hi Aruhero,

Dapat meron lumabas na ganito pag 6.1 above na yung firmware mo.

#image courtesy of google