4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 4:03 PM by banoffi

Recurring Data Charges issues

banoffi

Unli-surf subscribed and still charged for data by KB, not to mention adjustments from the previous months still not reflected. Empty promises of this being corrected in the succeeding billings. Hindi nyo pa rin naaayos to, Globe??? Apat na buwan na kayong namemerwisyo!!!!

• Re: Recurring Data Charges issues
          ChitoReyes

Don't fret banoffi... Globe is really having problems right now and it is not only you experiencing this.

Just make sure that you have everything documented.... your case or reference numbers, your complaints and when they were made, etc. I am very sure that if they are in order Globe would eventually reverse those but might take them time... maybe even a long time.

• Re: Recurring Data Charges issues
            WILLfindways

Hello, banoffi.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.

It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Rise and Shine Bright Like Diamonds are Forever.

Here is my Best Ever Advice for you.

Stop calling the hotline. Four Months is enough for a wise man (or a woman).

Visit any Globe Store and have this fixed once and for all.

I am giving you this advice based on your claim that you are subscribed to UnliSurf 999 which provides Unlimited Data Services for one month. Fair Use Policy applies.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL