2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 4:12 PM by WILLfindways

I would like to ask if it is possible to change my plan to 499 or whatever the lowest plan is.

patring1026

I would like to ask if it is possible to change my plan to whatever the lowest plan is.  I am now in KSA.

• Re: I would like to ask if it is possible to change my plan to 499 or whatever the lowest plan is.
          ChitoReyes

As long as you are not anymore under contract you may do whatever with your plan.

You mentioned that you're in KSA then you would have to authorize somebody from the Philippines to do the change of plan for you together with a copy of your valid ID and the ID of your representative.

To erase doubts of Globe, you may even want to issue a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) authenticated by the Philippine consulate or embassy in KSA.

Hope this helped kabayan.

• Re: I would like to ask if it is possible to change my plan to 499 or whatever the lowest plan is.
            WILLfindways

Hello, aling patring1026.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.

It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Rise and Shine Bright Like Diamonds are Forever.

You may choose to downgrade your plan even if you are still under contract but you will be required to applicable downgrading fees.

I think being in another country is not an issue in downgrade/change of plan request.

If your Roaming Services is activated, you may call the Roaming Hotline. +6327301212

You may also send your downgrade of plan request via email. [email protected]

I don't think you need to involve the embassy or the consulate in KSA in your simple request.

They are busy with a lot of things lately.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL