5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2015 5:23 PM by ennamd

Can not receive incoming calls on my Iphone 5

kpzalan883

I'm using an Iphone 5 ios 6.1.4, using a corporate plan sim card. Upon replacing it to nano sim (same number) I can not receive an incoming calls, but I can make a call and send and receive sms. I went to Cust. service here in SM Pampanga, cust. representative inserted her sim card to my iphone 5 and can receive calls, but when my sim card inserted into her iphone 5 it also can not receive a call. ( It says: subscriber can not be reach.) I already done the hard reset, reset network settings and restore my iphone at itunes, still nothing happens. Is there a possibility that it is due to the networks on going upgrade? I even tried a smart sim card into my iphone 5 and it can receive an incoming calls. I already replaced my sim card under same number still problem occurs.

• Re: Can not receive incoming calls on my Iphone 5
          AdrianP

kpzalan883 wrote:

I'm using an Iphone 5 ios 6.1.4, using a corporate plan sim card. Upon replacing it to nano sim (same number) I can not receive an incoming calls, but I can make a call and send and receive sms. I went to Cust. service here in SM Pampanga, cust. representative inserted her sim card to my iphone 5 and can receive calls, but when my sim card inserted into her iphone 5 it also can not receive a call. ( It says: subscriber can not be reach.) I already done the hard reset, reset network settings and restore my iphone at itunes, still nothing happens. Is there a possibility that it is due to the networks on going upgrade? I even tried a smart sim card into my iphone 5 and it can receive an incoming calls. I already replaced my sim card under same number still problem occurs.

Hi, kplazan883! Welcome to Globe Community. :smileyvery-happy:

We have sent you a private message. Kindly check it out on the homepage, below the Announcements. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

imelda008

AdrianP wrote:

kpzalan883 wrote:

Hi, kplazan883! Welcome to Globe Community. :smileyvery-happy:

We have sent you a private message. Kindly check it out on the homepage, below the Announcements. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

I also have this kind of problem. How can we resolve this?

QueenEsther

Can anyone confirm that this is not another iPhone 5 unit problem? I tried switching my phone on and off but it was useless. It still cannot receive anything. The last time I was able to receive any incoming SMS or call was last night around 10pm. But now, it doesn't seem to work. I will not allow Globe to take my iPhone again to have it replaced because I just got this new unit last Sept 27 after having it replaced, which took TWO LONG MONTHS. So please let me know any quick fix please. Thank you!