7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2013 11:31 PM by iamamiel

Recontracting plan issue

Ansai
      To whom it may concern.

This whole week, called the concern department talked to different agents for atleast 30mins regarding the loyalty reward for my account and as they say I was eligible for recontracting. So picked the phone plan and give all the details to them like where to pickup, what phone etc. actually, everything went well until they say they where unable to process my application due to some error they encountered evry agent that i talked tell this but no one dare tell me what the problem exactly.

I Asked them but they only give my speculation of things happening any my account. Like, "madam baka hindi po kaya ng credit limit niyo", "Baka po dahil sa may inde nasettle na bills sa other account". I did every single things they say but error still persist.

As been working for an IT company and with this frustrations, I asked them to escalate my concern internally with your IT department but as advise "ok madam ill try to tell them your concern", i believe they just ignore this problem. They dont even give me reference to the call which i believe is the sign that hey i wont process this just call another agent and they should shoulder the sh!t you've been encountering.

I am a satified user of globe and encountered lots of problem with it but things were been handled accordingly.

Except for this! This is very poor aftersales support I received from you. Hopefully someone from globe can address this concern. Please contact me so i can give u the details of the account.

Regards,
      Sai

P.S., found some post the some how similar to the problem i encountered

http://community.globe.com.ph/t5/Globe-Postpaid/Re-Contracting-ISSUE/td-p/11386#.UcWFNmthiSM