8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2014 3:48 PM by WILLfindways

Unbilled Charges

JoeSunga

I have been a postpaid subscriber for almost 2 years. Before the unbilled charges were counted even before I exhaust my  consumables. Example: if I already spent 600 and my consumable amount is 800, it will show 600 as my unbilled charge.

No my unbilled charges are usually just 0. Are they just counting after I consume all my consumables or are they just not updating?

• Re: Unbilled Charges
          jhuan
          Hi JoeSunga. Me too I have 0 unbilled charge where in they are updating our unbilled charge every two hours. Maybe the reason why this happen is part again of System Update.
            GIBO
            Hi All,

Same sentiments here. I just checked my unbilled charges just now. It is zero. Below is the message I got from 2312:

Good day! Your total unbilled charges on top of your monthly recurring fee (MRF) is PHP0.00. Breakdown as follows: LocalCall = PHP0.00; OtherNetwork = PHP0.00;IDD = PHP0.00; LocalSMS = PHP0.00; IntlSMS = PHP0.00; Internet = PHP0.00. This amount may not yet reflect charges from the last 2 hours and does not include amount of Share-A-Load transferred, Value-added services charges, call/text/surfing promo registration fees. Your plan's allocation and freebies will be consumed first before you are charged with the applicable rates. Thank you.

Hoping they can address this issue. :smileyhappy:
              jhuan
              Free of charge :smileyhappy:
                GIBO
                Check. :smileyvery-happy:
                  jhuan
                  Thank you Globe :smileyhappy:
                  We're just having some fun in this thread. Peace :smileyhappy:
                      JoeSunga

Until now I still don't understand how this "Unbilled Charges" works.

In GServices, this is stated:

Unbilled Charges: This amount does not include amount of Share-a-Load transferred and call/text/internet promo registration fees. Your consumable minutes, texts, and mobile internet/data will be deducted when your bill is processed.

Correct me if I am wrong but these are my understanding of the above statement:

1. Every call, text, internet use (provided you are not under unlimited call/text/data) should be counted from the start of the billing period, and updated on a regular basis.

2. The amount of consumables should only be deducted at the end of the billing period (hence, this will only be reflected on the bill, Unbilled Charges has nothing to do with it. And if you are good in math, just deduct your consumable from the unbilled charges and that is the extra amount have to pay).

So why is my unbilled charges always 0.00 (sometimes there is some amount towards the end of my billing period), then when my bill comes I have to pay about PHP 200 above my Plan.

I acknowledge that I did make calls and text after I consumed my consumables (sorry for using the word twice). But the purpose of the Unbilled Charges is for us to monitor our use of the services. If it is not clear how Globe reports our cellphone use, then it is better that they don't report the Unbilled Charges because it just confuses us more than anything else.

JoeSunga

The GServices App on Android just got an update and the statement on the Unbilled Charges changed to:

These are unbilled charges on top of your fixed Monthly Recurring Fee (MRF). This amount may not yet reflect charges from the last 2 hours and does not include amount of Share-A-Load transferred, Value-added services charges, call/text/surfing promo registration fees. Your plan's allocation and freebies will be consumed first before you are charged with the applicable rates.

It can't get any clearer than that, and I can't get any more sarcastic.

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

If you are good in logic and problem solving, the reason why it is always 0.00 is because there is something wrong with the the network's system. It's broken and bent.

I can't get any more sarcastic than I am right now.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL