4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2013 11:10 PM by Keitaro

how to unsubscribe to any  services of globe...

jrjoe

how to unsubscribe to any  services of globe...

because i cant register to super unli25

• Re: how to unsubscribe to any  services of globe...
          TERQZ

Hi jrjoe,

First you need to check the status:

SUPER BAL send to 8888

To deactivate:

SUPER OFF send to 8888

hope it helps,
          TERQZ

mrniceone17

First Question: What is the current Promo that's been activated?

Because you can't Subscribe any same promos within the same time (Except for GOSakto)

Point 1: Please Check First Your Current Promo before you activate Super UNLI.

Point 2: If you're Using IMMORTAL promos, u must consume it first before you activate other promo.

Point 3: You can check your current Promo by dialing *143# for free .

Hope it helps!! You can tweet also @Talk2GLOBE on Twitter for more info.

Enjoy GLOBE,Your WAY!!!!

-James

Keitaro
              I want to unsubscribe to my IMMORTAL. How? O.o

When I'm trying to register in IMMORTAL. Here's the reply:
              Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later. You may check as well your current Immortal balance to ensure that you are within the 100 SMS and 10 minutes Immortal balance limit. Kindly consume first your Immortal services and register again.

When I'm checking my balance,

You have remaining 110 texts to Globe/TM and 0 texts to other networks. Your texts to other networks have been added to your account's free texts. P1/text.

When I'm trying to consume the 110 texts to Globe/TM. It is not decreasing. I actually need the consumable calls and texts to other texts the texts to Globe/TM. How is that?
                Keitaro
                *I actually need the consumable calls and the texts to other networks than the texts to Globe/TM.*