4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 7:28 AM by AdrianP

New Line Not Activated + talk2globe DEADBEAT

paum3ndoz4

It makes me wonder how I could get Globe to set things right, got my new iPhone 5 last Saturday and well, past 24 hours, still no service. I bet lots of people have the same issue, but it really isn't that hard to activate a new line.

I tried calling and good luck waiting on hold for 45 minutes to be transferred. Tweeted talk2globe, DEADBEAT - they pick out the issues they wanna solve. I mean, they're there, they reply to some people, usually those about refreshing the phone and getting back to the customer after 24 hours.

Makes me wonder, which channel can Globe solve this without going to the store? It's not like it's a place to hangout, so any other suggestions?

Also, how can you get those talk2globe people to reply?

• Re: New Line Not Activated + talk2globe DEADBEAT
          ChitoReyes

The Community Managers in this community try their darnest best to help people here but sometimes their hands are tied.

I'm sure they are monitoring and we hope they could do something about pushing your concern to the right channels. Though it is not really their responsibility, we have seen things resolved through their help.

• [Issue Unresolved] New Line Not Activated + talk2globe DEADBEAT
            PauloMendoza

With regret, issue has been unresolved. I have received a notification of a private message through e-mail and the previous post did indicate it.

However, when going to the Globe Community Homepage, there is no indication of any private messages that I could read or reply to under the announcement pane on the right of the page. I even tried searching the whole webpage for the word "message", "private message" and the like just to be sure.

Update on this issue: talk2GLOBE did reply to my message stating the following:

From @Nelski of Globe - 2-3 working days (his account was eventually suspended by Twitter)

From @RolandOfGlobe - 72 hours

From Globe Store (Saturday): Within 24 hours

From Globe Store (Sunday): Within 48 hours

Please help me understand the variances from ONE organization. Does the time change when the commitment isn't met? 

Does anyone ever check commitments made by CSR, employees, community managers or anyone?

Globe has consistently been operating like a BPO operation for some time now, and I know how good BPO could be, but I know there are "bad eggs" and Globe seems to have gotten many of these rotten ones and integrated them into the processes.

I could write for hours, even trend on Twitter, but bottom line it can't keep its commitments.

• Re: [Issue Unresolved] New Line Not Activated + talk2globe DEADBEAT
                ChitoReyes

Hi Paulo... Try this and see if you can check your Private Messages:

1. Go to http://community.globe.com.ph/

2. Log in your username and password (We sometimes forget to log in)

3. Check to see if "Private Messages" would appear below the "Announcement" pane and above the "Solutions Honor Roll" on the right side of the page.

Hoping you could access it.

I sympathize with you and a lot of us too have experienced what you are experiencing. We just hope that Globe (and all other utility/service companies) would eventually improve on their after sales service.

• Re: [Issue Unresolved] New Line Not Activated + talk2globe DEADBEAT
                  AdrianP

PauloMendoza wrote:

With regret, issue has been unresolved. I have received a notification of a private message through e-mail and the previous post did indicate it.

However, when going to the Globe Community Homepage, there is no indication of any private messages that I could read or reply to under the announcement pane on the right of the page. I even tried searching the whole webpage for the word "message", "private message" and the like just to be sure.

Update on this issue: talk2GLOBE did reply to my message stating the following:

From @Nelski of Globe - 2-3 working days (his account was eventually suspended by Twitter)

From @RolandOfGlobe - 72 hours

From Globe Store (Saturday): Within 24 hours

From Globe Store (Sunday): Within 48 hours

Please help me understand the variances from ONE organization. Does the time change when the commitment isn't met? 

Does anyone ever check commitments made by CSR, employees, community managers or anyone?

Globe has consistently been operating like a BPO operation for some time now, and I know how good BPO could be, but I know there are "bad eggs" and Globe seems to have gotten many of these rotten ones and integrated them into the processes.

I could write for hours, even trend on Twitter, but bottom line it can't keep its commitments.

Hi again, PauloMendoza!

You may take into account what @ChitoReyes suggested. :smileyhappy: We have sent you another private message, to both @PauloMendoza and @paum3ndoz4,  as well. Apologies for the inconvenience and as always, thank you for your patience.