2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 5:06 PM by jmrtlara

How to send PM to other community members?

jmrtlara

I'm trying to look around on how to PM other members. I have a concern to bring up with our Moderators and there seems to be no way (not that I can find) to communicate with them directly. I would also like to ask if there's a way to edit my forum signature? Thanks.. and I apologize for these noob questions. Not used with the forum software used I suppose

• Re: How to send PM to other community members?

jmrtlara wrote:

I'm trying to look around on how to PM other members. I have a concern to bring up with our Moderators and there seems to be no way (not that I can find) to communicate with them directly. I would also like to ask if there's a way to edit my forum signature? Thanks.. and I apologize for these noob questions. Not used with the forum software used I suppose

@jmrtlara Hey there! Welcome to Globe Community. Thanks for your interest in getting these features. To make it more exciting, the features you mentioned are those that you will unlock once you become more active and your ranking gets higher :smileyvery-happy: