4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2013 9:15 AM by Glennkit

unit replacement

francismarc
      I purchased my s4 a month ago but it was just 2 weeks when it began to hang.. i need to remove my battery just to turn it off.. it hangs everyday.. what possible measures i should do? Thanks
        • Re: unit replacement
          ChitoReyes

Did you install any application which you think would cause the hanging? Try to retrace your track at about the time the phone started to hang. If you can, remove that application and check if it still hangs.

If that fails, try to back up your contacts and important files and do a factory reset then check again.

If despite the factory reset your phone still hangs then it might be time to bring it to the service center and have it checked and repaired there while it is still under warranty.

francismarc
            Thanks sir..
              Glennkit
              Hi there, i just wanna ask my phone now wasnt able to turn on kc i install something that made it hang. For now di ko na xa ginagamit for 2 months na. I already try to communicate with globe hotline no feed back yet. Since all i want to knw lng, its under waranty xa, and im on plan 499 do i need to go to globe store to have recomendation letter before i go to the service center?
                Glennkit
                Can i return the unit. And stop my subscription plan?