2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2013 9:59 PM by munchkin

What is Globe’s new product on personalizing Prepaid promos?

Eons

Hi! I’ve been seeing #GoSAKTO on Twitter. Can you tell me more about it?:manvery-happy:

• Re: What is Globe’s new product on personalizing Prepaid promos?
          Ami

Hey, Eons!

We're the first here!!! :womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy:

To answer your question, GoSAKTO is a promo that lets you make a “custom promo” for your Globe Prepaid account. Sakto siya kasi pwede mo ma-fit sa budget mo yung promo na gagawin mo. Whether you want calls, texts, surfing or a combination of those, GoSAKTO gives you the power of personalizing it to fit your needs.

And oh, I believe it's also the first in the world of its kind! :smileyhappy: Hope this helps!

Ami! :womanhappy:

• Re: What is Globe’s new product on personalizing Prepaid promos?
              munchkin

Ami wrote:

Hey, Eons!

We're the first here!!! :womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy::womanvery-happy:

To answer your question, GoSAKTO is a promo that lets you make a “custom promo” for your Globe Prepaid account. Sakto siya kasi pwede mo ma-fit sa budget mo yung promo na gagawin mo. Whether you want calls, texts, surfing or a combination of those, GoSAKTO gives you the power of personalizing it to fit your needs.

Hope this helps!

Ami! :womanhappy:

Uy, this is nice ah! Anyone else using GoSAKTO? Nakakatipid ba talaga? Para recommend ko sa relatives ko :manwink: