3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2013 3:52 PM by MariaRizilyn

RESEND BILL EMAIL ONE-TIME CHARGE

neilph

Hi.  I would just like to know what is this RESEND BILL EMAIL ONE-TIME CHARGE all about?  Was it cascaded to the subscribers?  I didn't know of this charge until I started requesting for a copy of my bills to be sent to my email and eventually saw this charge.

I am just wondering why would Globe charge its subscribers for a re-send of the bill, either paper or thru email, when in fact the subscriber wouldn't ask for this if he actually received the bills?

I really find it ridiculous even for a P30 charge per request when the fault or problem is clearly with Globe?

This is cumbersome for some subscribers who just pay without examining their bills (since they have not actually received them) since if ever there are contestable charges included in the bills.  The resolution of the bill disputes is another thing.

I know the billing system upgrade is still on-going (is it?), but certain charges like this one should be properly cascaded to subscribers.  Even the CSRs that I talked to don't mention anything about the charge.

Now, I have to contest the charge again with my recent bill (which I again requested from 211).  Likewise, I might again be charged for this morning's request.

Is this charge now a standard with Globe?

Is comments/suggestions/resolutions for this?  Thanks.

PS:  Thanks to GlennO last time that this same charges were reversed in my previous bill.

• Re: RESEND BILL EMAIL ONE-TIME CHARGE
          ChitoReyes

Indeed it is quite questionable and I am hoping that this concern would likewise be elevated.

The same goes with the former policy of charging Php 50/month for late payment (not imposed despite being cascaded) which we elevated as a misguided and income generating measure which was not thoroughly studied by the Credit and Collection department. This despite Globe having mechanisms already in place to cut-off lines after 2 unpaid cylces and having fees for reconnection.

GIBO
            Hi @neilph

I've heard similar comments about it. Please get hold of 211 or Tweet @talk2Globe for adjustment.

Thank God, I haven't seen such fee on my bills.

It was never cascaded by Globe. The last time they did was about "late payment fee". :smileywink:
              MariaRizilyn
              We have the same problem. I also pay without examining my bills, though i always wonder why i pay big for infact i should only pay P1653 monthly but because of this so called one time charge, im paying 3-5k monthly.. I didnt know about this until i checked my bills online. I already contacted @talk2globe about this. Still waiting for their actions.