15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2013 8:48 PM by itsmearvinc

How long does the processing of a new plan take?

jonahrivera
      I applied for a new plan on the Globe page dedicated for HTC one orders: http://www.globe.com.ph/htc-one-order The next day, Angel from [email protected] texted a few times as well as called me to ask for my requirements. I submitted them the following day and has never heard from her since. That was June 19, 2013. What happened to the few days of callback/feedback that was promised? This is frustrating as it has been more than a week just to get feedback for a new application. I might get a Smart plan instead if this is what Globe's Customer service is. Pre-sales and after sales support is a very important factor I consider when subscribing to a service, and this blows.
        • Re: How long does the processing of a new plan take?
          Jeian
          Hi, Have you tried e-mailing them again and texting her?

The processing of the new plan takes a no-longer a week but still depends on the passed requirements.
            Jairus24

I'll share my experience with the same online agent you mentioned: (Miss Angelica Gulapa)

When I applied online, she contacted me via text that I need to fill-out the e-mail se sent and I have to resend it to [email protected]. Night of the same day she texted me again that she already received and processed my requirements and she told me that I will receive a call from the credit team within 3 days. 7 days have passed, no feedback. On the 9th business day, I received a text from her and ask me to resubmit everything. I ended up cancelling my application and opted to do a walk-in application at Globe SM Fairview yesterday (June 27).

Guess what, I walked out of the store happily with my new Galaxy S4. They processed my application within 2 hours (including the queue). So I encourage you to do a walk in application. I just brought 2 valid IDs, my payslips and Utility bills under my name. Just bring all the proper requirements applicable to you. If they think you have everything you need, they will verify your credentials right away which in my case, I haven't even done filling up my application form, they've already verified my employee status. Kudos to GBC SM Fairview for fast application processing. :smileyhappy:

ellabernadette
              I applied on Globe Business Center Festival Mall last July 20, and last monday I asked my bf to go back to Globe Festival because i'm in office that time,.to ask how long will it take on processing my application, because the representative assisted me last July 20 didn't mention any specific how many days although I asked it to him already, he just said that application takes long if the call of sales team was not answer,..btw the representative assisted my bf told that it will take 3-5 working days, and the first day start on that day (Monday), I waited for a couple of days, my bf received a call from globe sales reresentative last thursday about past 6pm because I put his name and contact number in case of my absence in the application form I filled up last july 20, they ask for some infos about me including my address, my current employment which is a Recruitement Staff Trainee at BrightesWork Recruitment and Placement Enterprises and my mother's name. The next day in the office about 8 or 9 am, I forget what time is it, I received call from globe and again verified some infos like my TIN and SSS number and ask if what plan I am availing and I said iphone 5 (white) plan 1799 at 30 months contract and without cashout, the representative said that they will call again the next day (today Saturday) to know whether my application was approved or not, I called them via hotline 730-1010 early in the morning when I am in office to inform that my manager made some typographical error in my COE which is our office telephone number and I tell them what's the correct telephone number.,until now I don't receive any updates from my Postpaid Application, i'm just waiting for the approval because the representative called me last friday that they will call again to inform me if my application was approved or not...it's been a week na I chose to apply personally via Globe Business Center because my application tooks so long in online...It's been a month when I start to apply for my first postpaid plan via online first, nkailang send n q ng gmga requirements q, laging pnaparesend...grrrrrrrr. .but now it's been a week n after I applied via Globe Business Center, and I'm just waiting for the approval, gnito b tlaga ktagal mg apply...it's almost 1 month via online and 1 week via Globe Center...Whatta Telco Service,..tsk,tsk...
                  Jairus24

@ellabernadette

it actually depends on the store you applied in. My application was approved in just under 2 hours. Yes, mabagal talaga sa online from submission of requirements to processing and verification, the worse? Mahirap i-track ang online application mo.

Ito yung mga requirements na sinubmit ko upon my application in a Globe Store:

2 valid ID's (Mas ok kung yung isa diyan is your company ID)

1 Proof of Billing (PLDT bill ko)

Latest payslip

Habang nag fill up ako nung form, hiningi agad yung phone number ng HR department ng company ko at vinerified agad kaya hindi pa ako tapos mag fill up ng form, na approve ako agad. I left the store happily with my new phone.

NOTE: Hindi lahat ng Globe Store ay capable ng SAME day processing kaya matagal ang application sa ibang store.

iamkooljhay
                  I had also the same experience when I applied online. I had 3 applications in total but I didn't received any status from them.
                    iamkooljhay
                    I had also the same experience when I applied online. I had 3 online applications in total and I also submitted my requirements including my payslip and credit card statement just to make sure that my application approved but i didn't receive status from their end.

Lesson Learned: It's better to apply to globe business center than trying your luck submitting your application online.
                      iamkooljhay
                      Some Globe business centers are franchised and some are company owned, I just heard this from a friend.
                          kramretxed
                          I applied on a saturday and was told my application could be approved within the day since i'm working for a gocc within the area and the globe personnel knew me to be working for the company but they didn't have stocks for iphone 5. She told me she would try to get a unit by monday if possible but assured me it would just take a week the longest. She was not able to get a unit by monday but she called me up by friday that she has my phone already. The best part, my sim was activated right then so i was already able to use my phone when i left. I live in Ormoc City.
                          jhamillicious
                          I didn't get a chance na hingin yung name nung agent na nagassist sakin sa GBC Megamall. Sabi magtetetxt daw pag may stocks na ng iPhone5. Gaano kaya katagal yun? Days? Weeks? Months? Ugh. Not year...
                            ellabernadette
                            Haha....until now wla p dn aqng nre2ceive n tawag about my application, mg 3 weeks na, ngfollow up uli aq knina, then the agent show me a list of telephone number n sbi nya un daw telephone number ng office nmin, then I told him san nanggaling yun, npabago q n un through their customer service at pumunta p q s GBC in my second follow up, then ibinigay q n nman ung correct phone number ng office nmin,png 4th follow up q n knina,then the agent asked me if the telephone number I gave him is existing, I said oo nman, I already told our OIC that someone from globe may call...everyday I always asking her if someone from globe called, sbi nya wala nman daw...gnun b khirap tumawag s company/office for employment verification at ngtagal n ng almost 3 weeks and counting pa ang application ko...ngbabalak n q ipacancel tlga ung application ko s Globe Business Center Festival Mall at mg try na s Glorietta 3 or kahit saang branch bsta my stock ng iphone 5, at direct n tatawagan ung company/office where I am currently employed, para malaman ko na agad kung approved ba o hndi, in my case kz Globe Festival mall always telling me na the thing that they can only do is to request dun s ngpaprocess ng application ko na tawagan ung office nmin for verification na hnggang ngaun wala nmang nangya2ri, png 4th follow up ko na...saan ba pnakamadali mg apply n merong stock ng iPhone 5,?..anyone n nkakaalam :-(
                              ellabernadette
                              Khapon (August 7) p pla tumawag ung globe s office, db po dapat my result na,, tnawagan q knina ung hotline (730-1010) tnanong q pangalan nya kz un ang cnabi nung agent s GBC Festival Mall, kunin q daw name nung rep n mkakausap q s customer service, tnanong q anu na status ng application q since tumawag n s office ung globe kahapon to verify my employment,sbi nya wla daw s list ng mga ng apply ang pngalan q...grabe, anu un lokohan :@ , possible po b n wala ung pangalan q s list ng mga ng apply ng postpaid plan, ?:-(
                                itsmearvinc

When I applied at Globe Business here in UP Technohub I make sure that I have all the documents they require. I have submitted it and got approved on the same day. I can actually have the phone and plan on that day as well however the unit that I want is not available so they offered me a BB unit instead but I did not get BB. I want Android so I need to wait until stock will be available. So to answer the question it would depend on the requirement and unit availability. You may try applying in UP Ayala Technohub you might get more positive result. Ask for the requirement and if the unit you want is available.