12 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2013 4:13 PM by hcescala

Supersurf 1799- consumable 800 load for roaming

annebermal

Hello,

Just wanted to ask if we can use the 800 consumable load for Roaming or text and call from another country to the Philippines?

I called the Globe hotline and they have provided me contrasting answers. 1st is that the 800 consumable is not applicable outside the Philippines and that roaming charges will apply on top of my bill. 2nd is that roaming charges will be deducted to the 800 consumables and once you exceeded the 800 consumable then that will be on top of your bill. Can someone clarify this one?

Thank you for your help. :smileyhappy:

• Re: Supersurf 1799- consumable 800 load for roaming
          ChitoReyes

From my experience, roaming charges (costs incurred in another country) ARE NOT included in our consumables and are billed ON TOP of our Monthly Service Fees.

WILLfindways

Hello, annebermal.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
            It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
            If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

I checked my previous bills, and I noticed that all International Roaming Charges are charged to my Consumable amount.

Therefore, International Roaming Charges are not billed on top of the  Monthly Serives Fees, except of course if your roaming charges exceeds your consumable amount, common sense applies.

The Consumable Amount is applicable not only to the Philippines but to other parts of the universe as well, terms and conditions apply.

I don't recommend buying a local SIM of your destination.  

There's PowerRoam and other Roaming Products you can choose from. Unless you want to send this message to your family and friends.

------ SMS ------

Received: Jan 5, 2012 9:10 AM

Kmusta n kayo lhat jan.ito n nga pla bgo roaming # ko.magpadala ko ng package jan.next week p ako mkakapagpadla ng pera kc na delay sahod ko..ingat kayo palage.GOD BLESS

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

WILLfindways
              hello, @Hcescala.

I will not beg to disagree.

Before I answered this thread, I checked my Billing Statement for the periods when I visited Tokyo and KL. And part of my consumables were allocated for my Roaming Charges.

Did you check yours? I can show you mine.

Oh well.
                  WILLfindways

Hello, @hcescala .

Good Morning.

Our sweet exchanges last night regarding this topic were deleted.

I may have to agree with the creature moderator's action, whatever, whoever, whichever, wherever, whenever he/she/they/it is/are/was/were.

I just hope it's not counted as a violation for another Account Suspension Warming.

I still deserve the Purple Font Color.

Oh well.

We accept the things we thing we deserve. - The Perks of Being WILL

annebermal

Hello everyone,

I called the Globe Roaming hotline and unfortunately, was advised that all charges will be on top of my bill :smileysad:

What will happen if I request for temporary disconnection? It's still under the 24 months contract that's why buying a prepaid sim is not an option.

Thanks again

hcescala

Hi @annebermal im glad it is clear now.

Temporary disconnection will just moved your lock up period to additional month or so depending on your request since hindi mo naman ginamit Plan mo that time at wala kang binayaran na bill 

Note: Temporary disconnection will disable your Globe service, means wala kang signal na ma rereceive, kaya dapat may prepaid ka pa rin for means of communication sa pinas

WILLfindways

Hello, @annebermal .

I am now calling the Globe Business Hotline. I will let them review my Billing Statements.

By the way, you may try to request for the temporary disconnection of the account and have it connected once you are ready to use the account.

Or maybe you can avail of any Roaming product for as low as 499.

Please take note that you cannot apply for another line if you have a temporary disconnected account. It's either you preterminate it or continue using the account.

GIBO
                        Hi @annebermal - Go right ahead and use your phone overseas. Get back to this thread once the bill is generated. :smileywink: