1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 1, 2013 4:16 PM by WILLfindways

receive an sms regarding globe account with ref. no. does this mean application is approved?

jjiampong07

Hi,

newbie po ako at first timer po. nag-apply po ako for a postpaid plan last tues, and submitted my requirements last wed. and then this saturday, i received a text message from globe telling me that they received my request for a globe account. 
      since indicated nman na nagsend sila regarding my globe account, does this mean na approved ung application ko?

thank you.

• Re: receive an sms regarding globe account with ref. no. does this mean application is approved?
          WILLfindways

Hello, jjampong07.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

You seemed very excited and you just can't hide it.

The reference number provided to you via SMS does not mean that your application is already approved.

It only means that your application is already in the system and is already being processed.

You may use the reference number to follow up the status of your application.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL