2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2013 5:00 AM by Keitaro

Merging Two Accounts

fjordz

Hi Moderators,

Before signing up for a new account, I tried the Facebook connect option and that easily created my account for this community. However, I also have another account (this one) and I'm trying to connect my Facebook (to have it merged) but I'm unable to do so because it is already registered on this community. Is it possible to merge these two accounts. The usernames are fjordz and FjordanAllego (the account created after I used the Facebook connect).

Regards,

Fjordz

• Re: Merging Two Accounts

fjordz wrote:

Hi Moderators,

Before signing up for a new account, I tried the Facebook connect option and that easily created my account for this community. However, I also have another account (this one) and I'm trying to connect my Facebook (to have it merged) but I'm unable to do so because it is already registered on this community. Is it possible to merge these two accounts. The usernames are fjordz and FjordanAllego (the account created after I used the Facebook connect).

Regards,

Fjordz

Hey Fjordz! Allow me to check this up and see if we can do that. I'll give you a feedback as soon as I can. :smileyhappy: Which one do you want to keep though - fjordz or FjordanAllego? Nice name, but I'm wondering how it's pronounced :-p

• Change my displayed name to my desired name?
            Keitaro

I connected using my FB account, then my displayed name became my fullname with no spaces. lol.

I dunno but I found it annoying. Can I change it? lol

My suggestion is to have an option to change your display name when you are connecting your FB account. Or an option to edit your display name, at least once.