2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2013 8:30 AM by WILLfindways

Why is the defined credit limit being ignored? For 2 months our bill showed greater than limit. Why?

AlexHernandez

Pls help us. The credit limit of one of my phones showed P 2,000. For my May and June billing, my bill showed a higher amount yet my phone is not cut due to exceeding limit. Pls help to get this corrected asap. 

The credit limit set should warn or stop the person from using the line longer

• Re: Why is the defined credit limit being ignored? For 2 months our bill showed greater than limit.
          ChitoReyes

Whenever Globe (or any other company) assigns Subscriber a Credit Limit. it is understood (or implied) that Globe (or any other company) unless otherwise specified, HAS THE RIGHT, BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION, to suspend, redirect, temporarily or permanently disconnect the Service as soon as the Credit Limit is exceeded, or when otherwise warranted by abnormal usage patterns or  circumstances, without prior notice to the Subscriber.

If you think that you have exceeded your credit limit because of an abnormality (network or billing glitch, fraud, etc) that was not caused by your usage, we suggest you report it to Globe right away to address the problem.

• Re: Why is the defined credit limit being ignored? For 2 months our bill showed greater than limit.
            WILLfindways

Hello, @AlexHernandez .

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
            It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
            If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Previously, Globe will send a reminder or an alert if a subscriber's unbilled usage. At times, Globe will require the subcriber to pay a portion of the unbilled charges.

Subscribers, should be responsible for own usage.

I agree with you that there should be a warning.

It may not be wise to prevent the subscriber from using his line just because his unbilled charges exceeds his credit limit.

It will be a service issue and may be bad for business.

Telcos Credit Limit is different from Credit Card Issuer  Credit Limit.

We accept the things we  think we deserve - The perks of being WILL