4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2013 2:16 AM by aceyy

SIM Activation

aceyy
      Hello guys. How will I know if my postpaid sim is already activated? I got my GS4 yesterday and the agent told me to wait for 24 hrs to activate my sim. May text ba akong marereceive from Globe upon activation of the sim?
        • Re: SIM Activation
          ChitoReyes

Turn off then turn on your phone once in a while. You will know if it is already activated if the Globe logo and signal are there. Furthermore, you would be able to make and receive calls afterwards.

jekai

Hi Aceyy,

I agree with Mr. ChitoReyes, but if in case that it's already beyond 48 hrs and the simcard is still not activated, better to call the hotline (sales dept) to make a follow-up for its activation.

regards,

jekai:smileywink:

osmiumrx
              If you applied online and got the unit shipped to your address, you should call the 211 hotline and provide them with the SIMs serial number to have it activated. It should only take 24 to 48 hours. If ala pa rin even after turning off your phone and removing the sim..better visit a Globe Center near you
                aceyy
                Ok na po siya :smileyhappy: Na-activate ang sim ko last Wednesday pa :smileyhappy: