8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2013 11:58 AM by GIBO

Termination of My Postpaid Plan 499

kat09

I have My 499 Plan with a Blackberry Curve 9920 handset and I want to terminate it now. Can someone tell me what charges will I need to pay and how can I terminate it now. Thanks in advance! 

• Re: Termination of My Postpaid Plan 499
          ChitoReyes

You can terminate any time if your subscription is not under contract (or within the lock-in period) anymore. Your charges would only be the unpaid portion of your subscription until the day you have terminated it.

If your subscription is still locked in, the following shall apply:

i.   Full cost of the Device availed of, plus an administrative fee of P550.00, if Subscription is terminated, downgraded or transferred within the first 12 months  year of Subscription; or

ii.   50% of the full cost of the Device availed of, if subscription is terminated, downgraded or transferred within the last 12 months of Subscription.

hcescala

@kat09 

When i terminate one of my account i had to pay an amount based on the resulted computation provided by the CSR.

if Plan is still less than 12 Months old Lock Up period ( consider 24 months contract) the computation will be Full price of the handset minus the cashout (if you have) multiply by the ratio of remaining months of the contract divided by the total contract period (24). Half of the handset price naman if you had utilised your lock up beyond 1 year/12Months.

jaydee
              @EneruAlviar. Termination computation.

(HBP/TOTAL CONTRACT) × REMAINING CONTRACT

if with cashout

(HBP-CASHOUT)/TOTAL CONTRACT × REMAINING CONTRACT.
                wafumet
                Tama po un kay jaydee
                    schoolsnap

how much po ba ung full cost ng blackberry 9220 sa plan 499 

papa terminate din kasi ako

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Usually you can't come out of the contract until it expire.. you have to put forward a request to your SP and terminating contract will end up in contract termination fee.. Instead you can simply change carrier by unlocking your phone from any vendors online like Onlinegsmunlock.com

cpdm

HI guys, just wondering, ano po ung steps para i terminate ung account sa postpaid plan (My contract ended last june 19 2013) nag dududa kasi ako sa bill ko unreasonable ung charges ng globe ung consumable PV ko di naman nagagamit pero nasa MRF sya lagi simula nung nag upgrade ng system ung globe, tumawag na ako sa hot line nila pero walang silbe CSR nila and nag e-mail na ako sa kanila almost 2 months na wala pa ring reply,  I tried to ask them about my bill dun mismo sa bussiness center nila (customer service) wala naman din akong napala tumawag daw ako sa hotline nila.

GIBO
                      Hi @cpdm :smileywink:

Please call the Hotline and talk to their Cancellation Team. They are the best people to have your phone cancelled.