1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2013 12:09 PM by WILLfindways

BlackBerry Z10 and GCash App

odettebas

I got a strange or odd message when i tried to login to the GCash app in the BlackBerry Z10. It says "To use this app, please register to GCASH using a Globe or TM SIM."  I find it very odd because: (1) i have already successfully logged in to the same app just some days ago; (2) GCASH and its app are naturally GLOBE, and therefore only Globe or TM SIMs can be used to access it; and (3) i'm on the Globe BBZ10 postpaid plan with 30-month lock-up period with the micro-SIM naturally and exclusively provided by Globe. I am hoping that Globe and the Globe Community can clarify this matter because i find it really strange.  I've been with Globe since 1999 and i was registered with GCASH around a decade ago when it was first introduced.  I've been successfully using GCASH with all my old mobile handsets including the recently replaced BBBold.

I tried to solve the problem by deleting the app and re-downloading it from BlackBerry World but it seems i went nowhere with it because when i tried to login again, i got exactly the same odd message. I tweeted this problem with a screenshot of the message but i was replied with a question asking for my mobile number.

• Re: BlackBerry Z10 and GCash App
          WILLfindways

Hello, @odettebas 

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Wow! A fellow #GlobeBlackBerryZ10LTE creature user.

I find your thread odd and strange.

I tried to check again. But your thread is really odd and strange.

In the BlackBerry World, I get this message

GCASH

Unavailable for this device

This thread is really odd and strange.

You were able to download it? From BlackBerry World? Weh?

I hope to hear from you again!