1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 7, 2013 11:28 PM by WILLfindways

What is the cost for sending a text message when roaming?  Example: Roaming in Thailand

br111an

What is the cost for sending a text message when roaming?  Example: Using Globe's SIM card while roaming in Thailand and sending a text message to the Philippines?

Are there any additional costs other than the per text message cost, such as, a daily fee for roaming?

• Re: What is the cost for sending a text message when roaming?  Example: Roaming in Thailand
          WILLfindways

Hello, @br111an 

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you that you come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.
          It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.
          If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

For regular call, text, and mobile surfing rates while roaming in Thailand, please refer to the table below.

ServicesBase Rate
          Sending Text (Anywhere)$0.53 to $ 0.60 /Text
          Incoming TextFREE
          Incoming Calls (Any)$0.91 to $1.64 /Minute
          Calls to the Philippines$1.90 to $2.61 /Minute
          Local Calls (within Thailand)$0.91 to $1.17 /Minute
          Mobile Data Browsing$10.69 to $18.22 /MB

Note:
          • Base rates are dependent on the operator that the subscriber will select while roaming in the specified destination
          • These rates are subject to Foreign Exchange fluctuation.
          • There will be a 15% operator surcharge on top of the base rates presented.

http://www.globe.com.ph/international/roaming/thailand

There is a minimal Internation Communication Tax.

For further information, please call the Globe Roaming Hotline +6327301212 (toll-free even while roaming).