6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2013 6:33 AM by ChitoReyes

pocket wifi globe

millaresfranz

hello balak kung kumuha ng pocket wifi sa globe is this thesame speed sa globe tatto stick 4G?? or mas mabilis pa ang pocket wifi sa globe tatto stick??

• Re: pocket wifi globe
          ChitoReyes

If you are talking about the Globe Tattoo 4g Superstick (wifi) and the Tattoo 4g flash stick... both can provide surfing at maximum speeds of 7.2 Mbps.

It would be better if one could provide exact model numbers instead of the marketing labels to be able to compare devices. it was easier before when one uses the brand and model number rather than Globe's rebranding as it gets very confusing already.

KhayeDanganan

Paano po ako mag reregister ng unlimited internet sa pocket wifi? 

notevenfollowed
              Hello @sacamsfb !

Depende po yang speed sa area nyo eh, bias naman siguro ako pag sinabi kong mas mabilis ang Globe kahit hindi ko pa natetest yung speed sa area mo.

May Globe or Smart mobile phone ka ba na pwede maginternet? Alin ang mas malakas ang signal or mas mabilis? Try mo maginternet kahit 15mins lang on both telco to test it.

Lab U! :smileyhappy:
                JieOmapas

hi ggood day po!!!! i just bought my pocket wifi and using it with my lined in plan 299. Ask lng po kung paano po ang sistema ng pag chacharge nito sa aking billing, ito ba ay magchaharge as one o yung length of time multiplied to the number of devices connected to it. kagaya po now we have 3 devices connected to it. lets say na 30mins na kmi nakakonek anu po ba sistema nun isahan lang ang ang charge o x3 din po.tnx

ChitoReyes

Hi @JieOmapas ...

If you are using time based charging, it would just be treated as one length regardless of how many devices are connected and would not be multiplied by the number of devices connected to your pocket wifi. 

If you are using volume based charging, then it would be the total data used by all the (3) devices.