12 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2013 9:47 PM by ellabernadette

iPhone Application

shraen

Last July 4,2013, I applied for Plan 999 + iPhone at SM Megamall.

July 10 - 1st follow up through globe customer svc, they just gave me a reference number and told me to wait for 24 hrs and globe support will call me. 
                      After 10mins, our HR told me that globe already called and verified my COE.

July 11 - 2nd follow up through globe customer svc. She gave me a reference number again and told me to wait for 24 hrs.

July 12 - 3rd follow up through globe customer svc. He gave me a reference number and suggest to follow up at SM Megamall

July 13 - 4th follow up through SM Megamall. The girl told me that my application is still on verification. I told them that someone from globe already called our HR, so what else do they need to verify? 

Until now, wala parin tumatawag sa kin..
      I provided the following documents:
      -COE

-company ID
      -Passport

kulang pa ba eto para ma approve agad ang application ko? 
      Honestly, I need the phone immediately, kasi wala ako magamit kaya kung aabot pa to ng ilang days ng wala sila sinasagot na maayos sakin.. baka hindi ko na lang ituloy :smileysad:
      Is this normal na ganun sya katagal? :smileysad:

• Re: iPhone Application
          notevenfollowed
          Bakit hindi ka magapply ulit sa ibang GBC?
              GIBO
              GBC Megamall - I got my phone line there way back 2006. :smileywink:

Going back to you issue @shraen Follow-up needs to be done in the Sales Channel where you filed your application. Tama naman yung ginawa mo. As suggested by the other member, try another Business Center. Galleria or Shangri-La.

About the delay, I've heard similar woes about it. Kahit pa TeleSales, Business Center, Online etc.

Do not call 211 anymore because they will email the Business Center for a follow-up as well. Sayang ang oras - go directly to Megamall.

They will definitely give you the phoneline. We also have to consider other factors, availability ng stocks both the phone and the sim, the Approving Officer is on leave etc.

Kaya wait po muna.

It will be worth the wait. :smileywink:
              notevenfollowed
              Wala naman siguro problema kung multiple yung application mo, nasa branch level pa lang naman yan.
              Basta wag mo na lang idedisclose na may application ka sa ibang branch. Tapos kung sino maunang magapprove edi doon ka, tapos dedma na lang yung mabagal na branch.

engrkick

hi shraen,

don't worry you're not alone with that problem. I applied also at Globe Mega June27, submitted COE, PRC and Driver's ID, and even my credit card. IPHONE5, 32G PLAN999 + cash-out + booster. same with you, ive been contacting 211 and they alwasy give reference number. Globe Mega WON'T even text or call about your application. went there several times and maybe almost 10 days my application was approved.

then No unit available, so iasked for 16G instead, NO nano sim available. Last night went there again, still no unit even 16G.

what the effin problem with GLOBE??? if only most of my contact are smart, I would get SMART, proven faster internet.

I passed at another Globe center, after 2 days they called because of mismatched signature. ATLEAST they informed and texted again the next day.

now still waiting for my iphone plan. but i got a deadline for GLOBE, or il cancel it without telling them, to get even.

almost 3weeks now.

shraen

grabe, tagal .. so Megamall pala may problem. ang tagal nila mag asikaso.
                    dapat pala hindi ako nagpunta ron. saan kaya mabilis mag process? eastwood, shang or galleria?

@engrick saan ka po nag apply second time? pinaalam nyo po ba na second application nyo na?

engrkick

yes shraen TAGAL talaga. and hindi na peak or first release ng Iphone5 right? I asked them to ask their logistics for any shipments, they only say "tatawagan or itext lang po kayo sir" when i never RECEIVED ANY CALL or TEXT from them for 3weeks now.

I tried SM Makati, they called after 2days kasi raw mismatch sa ID at form ko ang signature daw. I gave 2 gov't id's pa.

Yes i told them my application was apporoved at another GBC but i lost interest because of the service so I went to them.

Atleast they called and text for the needed additional ID.

shraen

An update on my application :

July 17 - I went to Sm Megamall. They told me that my application was approved already. wala lang daw unit. I asked them, kelan kaya makukuha.. hindi daw nila masabi. So ok.Same day, I went to Eastwood Globe and apply. 3-5 working days daw.

July 22 - until now, wala pa din akong balita :smileyindifferent:

ellabernadette
                        I applied on Globe Business Center Festival Mall last July 20, and last monday I asked my bf to go back to Globe Festival because i'm in office that time,.to ask how long will it take on processing my application, because the representative assisted me last July 20 didn't mention any specific how many days although I asked it to him already, he just said that application takes long if the call of sales team was not answer,..btw the representative assisted my bf told that it will take 3-5 working days, and the first day start on that day (Monday), I waited for a couple of days, my bf received a call from globe sales reresentative last thursday about past 6pm because I put his name and contact number in case of my absence in the application form I filled up last july 20, they ask for some infos about me including my address, my current employment which is a Recruitement Staff Trainee at BrightesWork Recruitment and Placement Enterprises and my mother's name. The next day in the office about 8 or 9 am, I forget what time is it, I received call from globe and again verified some infos like my TIN and SSS number and ask if what plan I am availing and I said iphone 5 (white) plan 1799 at 30 months contract and without cashout, the representative said that they will call again the next day (today Saturday) to know whether my application was approved or not, I called them via hotline 730-1010 early in the morning when I am in office to inform that my manager made some typographical error in my COE which is our office telephone number and I tell them what's the correct telephone number.,until now I don't receive any updates from my Postpaid Application, i'm just waiting for the approval because the representative called me last friday that they will call again to inform me if my application was approved or not...it's been a week na I chose to apply personally via Globe Business Center because my application tooks so long in online...It's been a month when I start to apply for my first postpaid plan via online first, nkailang send n q ng gmga requirements q, laging pnaparesend...grrrrrrrr. .but now it's been a week n after I applied via Globe Business Center, and I'm just waiting for the approval, gnito b tlaga ktagal mg apply...it's almost 1 month via online and 1 week via Globe Center...Whatta Telco Service,..tsk,tsk...
                          jhamillicious
                          I just applied for Globe Plan kanina sa SM Megamall. I think they have the worst customer service talaga! They let me fill out the form then I gave them the last 2 billing statement nung credit card then she photo copied it then biglang sabi na wala daw stock ng iPhone5. The hell. She doesn't gave me any reference number para mag follow up. But I didn't gave her my credit card (for security purposes) then sabi magsign daw ng contract. What does the contract means? Approved yung application ko but walang unit na available? Nakakainis tlga.
                            jhamillicious
                            @shraen any updates sa iPhone sa megamall? I think wala pa rin no? Kasi Aug 3 ako nagapply. Wala daw stocks. Buset!
                              ellabernadette
                              Haha....until now wla p dn aqng nre2ceive n tawag about my application, mg 3 weeks na, ngfollow up uli aq knina, then the agent show me a list of telephone number n sbi nya un daw telephone number ng office nmin, then I told him san nanggaling yun, npabago q n un through their customer service at pumunta p q s GBC in my second follow up, then ibinigay q n nman ung correct phone number ng office nmin,png 4th follow up q n knina,then the agent asked me if the telephone number I gave him is existing, I said oo nman, I already told our OIC that someone from globe may call...everyday I always asking her if someone from globe called, sbi nya wala nman daw...gnun b khirap tumawag s company/office for employment verification at ngtagal n ng almost 3 weeks and counting pa ang application ko...ngbabalak n q ipacancel tlga ung application ko s Globe Business Center Festival Mall at mg try na s Glorietta 3 or kahit saang branch bsta my stock ng iphone 5, at direct n tatawagan ung company/office where I am currently employed, para malaman ko na agad kung approved ba o hndi, in my case kz Globe Festival mall always telling me na the thing that they can only do is to request dun s ngpaprocess ng application ko na tawagan ung office nmin for verification na hnggang ngaun wala nmang nangya2ri, png 4th follow up ko na...saan ba pnakamadali mg apply n merong stock ng iPhone 5,?..anyone n nkakaalam :-(
                                ellabernadette
                                Khapon (August 7) p pla tumawag ung globe s office, db po dapat my result na,, tnawagan q knina ung hotline (730-1010) tnanong q pangalan nya kz un ang cnabi nung agent s GBC Festival Mall, kunin q daw name nung rep n mkakausap q s customer service, tnanong q anu na status ng application q since tumawag n s office ung globe kahapon to verify my employment,sbi nya wla daw s list ng mga ng apply ang pngalan q...grabe, anu un lokohan :@ , possible po b n wala ung pangalan q s list ng mga ng apply ng postpaid plan, ?:-(