3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2013 10:22 AM by GIBO

MySuperPlan - 8888

GIBO
      To the Community Managers @GlennO @AdrianP et al.

I would like to bring this matter to your attention please.

A member raised a question about signing-up for a Booster. I advised the member to text MySuperPlan to 8888. Instead of calling 211 or going to the Business Center.

I tried sending MySuperPlan to 8888 yesterday and this is what I got (unedited).

With GLOBE SUPERPLAN, enjoy these GLOBE ALL-U-CAN services! Jst txt ff keywords to register: MYDUO to 8888- call landline ALL-U-CAN for P450/30days; MYSUPERDUO to 8888- call mobile & landline ALL-U-CAN for P599/30days; MYSUPERUNLI to 2824 -call mobile & text ALL-U-CAN for P599/30days;MYSUPERTXT to 8888- text ALL-U-CAN for P349/30days; MYSUPERSURF to 8888 -surf ALL-U-CAN for P1200/30days,both Blackberry & non-Blackberry subs.ALL-U-CAN svcs applicable to Globe-Globe/TM svcs only.Promo til 12/31/2012 DTI-NCR No. 2762 S2012

My concerns are:
      1. For SuperSurf, I am aware that it costs 999. It is contrary to the message. There is a huge discrepancy with the pricing.
      2. For BlackBerry devices, does it cost 999 as well (except for BlackBerry 10)? As far as I know, it is 599 a month.
      3. For MySuperUnli, is 2824 still working? The last time I registered for MySuperUnli, I sent it to 8888 and not 2824.
      4. Is this the most recent pricing guide?
      5. The promo period is until 12/31/2012. It is July 2013. :smileyhappy:
      6. It is misinformation and creates confusion to your customers. If a customer is particular to details, he/she ends up calling the Hotline, going to the Business Center etc to verify the veracity of the text message above.

Hoping you can raise these issues to your Support Group and have them rectify or modify the text message.

Thank you. :smileywink:
        • Re: MySuperPlan - 8888
          AdrianP

GIBO wrote:
          To the Community Managers @GlennO @AdrianP et al.

I would like to bring this matter to your attention please.

A member raised a question about signing-up for a Booster. I advised the member to text MySuperPlan to 8888. Instead of calling 211 or going to the Business Center.

I tried sending MySuperPlan to 8888 yesterday and this is what I got (unedited).

With GLOBE SUPERPLAN, enjoy these GLOBE ALL-U-CAN services! Jst txt ff keywords to register: MYDUO to 8888- call landline ALL-U-CAN for P450/30days; MYSUPERDUO to 8888- call mobile & landline ALL-U-CAN for P599/30days; MYSUPERUNLI to 2824 -call mobile & text ALL-U-CAN for P599/30days;MYSUPERTXT to 8888- text ALL-U-CAN for P349/30days; MYSUPERSURF to 8888 -surf ALL-U-CAN for P1200/30days,both Blackberry & non-Blackberry subs.ALL-U-CAN svcs applicable to Globe-Globe/TM svcs only.Promo til 12/31/2012 DTI-NCR No. 2762 S2012

My concerns are:
          1. For SuperSurf, I am aware that it costs 999. It is contrary to the message. There is a huge discrepancy with the pricing.
          2. For BlackBerry devices, does it cost 999 as well (except for BlackBerry 10)? As far as I know, it is 599 a month.
          3. For MySuperUnli, is 2824 still working? The last time I registered for MySuperUnli, I sent it to 8888 and not 2824.
          4. Is this the most recent pricing guide?
          5. The promo period is until 12/31/2012. It is July 2013. :smileyhappy:
          6. It is misinformation and creates confusion to your customers. If a customer is particular to details, he/she ends up calling the Hotline, going to the Business Center etc to verify the veracity of the text message above.

Hoping you can raise these issues to your Support Group and have them rectify or modify the text message.

Thank you. :smileywink:

Hi, @GIBO!

We'll look into this matter and send an update. 

Thanks! :manvery-happy: 

• Re: MySuperPlan - 8888
            GIBO
            Hi @GlennO :smileywink:

The message coming from 8888 about MySuper Plan is better than the one I posted more than a month ago.

With GLOBE MYSUPERPLAN, enjoy these unlimited services! Just text the following keywords to 8888 to register: MYDUO <AREA> ON - Unli call to landline in your registered area for P450/month; MYSUPERDUO <AREA> ON - Unli call mobile to Globe/TM & landline in your registered area for P599/month; MYSUPERUNLI ON - Unli calls & texts to Globe/TM for P599/month; MYSUPERTXT ON - Unli text to Globe/TM for P349/month; MYSUPERTXTALL ON - Unli texts to all networks for P599/month; SUPERSURF ON - Unlisurf for P999/month and BB MAX ON Unlisurf for Blackberry devices for P599/month. You may also dial *143# for free to register.