5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2013 11:27 AM by neilph

Postpaid Billing

RikkahKrystelLegaspi
      Got my iphone5 last may 31,2013 and received my billing yesterday. I was billed for 4,800 for the unit which is I already paid it cash when I got the unit. Why was I billed again?
        • Re: Postpaid Billing
          RikkahKrystelLegaspi
          Then I didn't received a receipt for my payment of 1799 (1 month advance) + 4800 (unit). Please provide me receipt Globe!
              ChitoReyes

It's probably because their statement has not been updated yet... It also happened to me last year and it took them around 4 to 5 months before the update was made.

Nevertheless, they should have issued you a receipt when you paid for your unit. I suggest you go back to where you paid for it and ask for a copy of your proof of payment for documentation purposes.

notevenfollowed
              Aray! Walang resibo? So, pano mo mapapatunayan na nagbayad ka? Kung ako sayo punta ka ng Globe Store na pinagbayaran mo at duon magreklamo.

Magkape ka muna kaibigan. :smileyhappy:
                ryan87

Don't worry, your bill will be updated. But it would be better if you call them now to verify your bill. Same thing happened to me and I just paid the outstanding balance minus the cashout.

neilph

When you say "billed again", you already received a billing from Globe before this one?  I know that when you got your unit you need to pay first the cash out. But I suppose this is your first billing so there's nothing to worry, just pay the bill minus the 4800 since you already paid it upfront when you got your handset.

And you should have demanded for an official receipt when you paid your 4800 cash out + the advance MSF.  But if you paid at a GBC (which I suppose), then you should have a receipt.  Just keep it and monitor in the next 2 billings.  Your payment should reflect by then.  :smileyhappy: