2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2013 8:29 PM by Kenjemilla

Inquiry about Billing

kingdan27

Can Anyone enlighten me what is "adjustment - Current Bill" on my bill? Wala kasing syang breakdown kung paano nakuha yon. basta lang nakalagay sya dun, Eh halos half sya nung bill ko e. Thank you for answering. Screen cap of my bill

• Re: Inquiry about Billing
          RNav

The amount is equal to your previous month's bill. Are you a new subscriber?

kingdan27 wrote:

Can Anyone enlighten me what is "adjustment - Current Bill" on my bill? Wala kasing syang breakdown kung paano nakuha yon. basta lang nakalagay sya dun, Eh halos half sya nung bill ko e. Thank you for answering. Screen cap of my bill

• Re: Inquiry about Billing
            Kenjemilla
            I was shocked when I checked my bills through *143# it says. I have an outstanding balance of 1600.41. How come my bill goes like that?! My last payment was on 05/14/2013 with an amount of 1000.00 and I have an outstanding balance of 262.39. Furthermore, I asked the the cashier if it's alright to have a balance and that cashier said its okay. However, I will be charged 50 pesos if I didn't pay on my next billing. So I expect that I wouldn't be charged everyday. Why I reach that amount of 1600.41? Could you please explain this to me. I would be happy to hearing from you.....