Just a side note on that, clearing the cache deletes data temporarily stored on your phone... like that race track where you paused to answer a call or SMS. In some cases, "Delete Data" is the necessary step. Now this comes with a warning before your phone does it:
This resets your app, as in the case of Asphalt 7 above, resets your gameplay back to Tutorial Mode with all your cars and money gone. In some heavier apps, this option requires you to re-download that 1GB+ data file that makes you wish you just uninstall it completely and reinstall it. So use the "Clear Data" option with care.
To android users who experienced quick battery drains.
You may install some tools in order to monitor the cause of battery drain.
Process - monitor all processes.
Network - show every network interface.
Connection - display every network connection (require Google Map )
Misc - monitor processor, battery and file system.
Message - check dmesg or logcat in real-time.
OS Monitor also support to show CPU usage in the statusbar, you could enable this feature from preferences.
Or a free version xda edition at :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809
- General "other stats "overview: Awake, Deep Sleep, Screen On, Phone On, Wifi On, Wifi Running ratios
- Kernel Wakelocks
- Partial wakelocks
- CPU States
- Network stats
- Process stats with User and System CPU time
This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your over-clock settings.
It also displays the current kernel information.
These are some few apps that may help you analyze your phone's issue.
Share your tips and tricks Android Users. It's up to you readers if gusto nyong sundin, tips lang naman.
1. Uncheck 'Use Wireless Networks' and 'Use GPS satellites' in location settings, because it eats alot of your battery. So, in my case, ino-on ko lang sya if need kong i-share ang location ko (like Foursquare app) then i-turn off ko ulit to save battery.
2. Uncheck 'Background Data Traffic' and 'Activate Auto-Sync' under General Sync Settings to save battery. In my case, ino-on ko yung 'Background Data Traffic', if nasa bahay ako at naka-connect sa Wifi tapos kapag papasok ng school, turn off ko ulit. Never kong ino-ON yung 'Activate Auto-Sync.
3. Use power widgets, yung mga widgets na parang mga switch to toggle wifi, data network, sync, GPS, etc. Para mas easy diba. I recommend SwitchPro widget. :3
4. Root your phone. Well, para saken required yun eh, to maximize the capability of your phone. Kasi, there are apps that require a phone to be rooted para gumana. Anyway, for advance user naman yun. Depende parin sayo if you want to root or not. But I recommend na yes, h'wag mag-alinlangan. Ask google for instructions, iba-iba ang rooting procedures kada phone model. :]
5. Turn off Haptic feedback under Sound Settings to save battery. Well, kapag sanay ka na sa touchscreen, its time to turn off na. HAHAHA. Kapag perstaym, sige lang. Kung trip mo, sige lang.
Next time ulit.
Sa akin ginawa ko ang black wallpaper to save battery power