2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2013 11:11 AM by mranola

IT Systems Transition for a Better Globe

Globe Advisory (March 10, 2013 / 7:30PM):

To build a bigger and better Globe for you, we are moving to a brand-new IT System from March 11 to March 13. You will be able to call, text, and browse as you normally do. Registration to roaming promos will be available all throughout the systems migration.

For Postpaid:

We encourage you to register to local calls, texts, surfing promos with longer validity period before 10PM of March 10, so you can enjoy uninterrupted use of these promos during the systems migration. New Registration and Status Inquiry for Postpaid promos will be available on March 14 (Thursday).  

For Prepaid and TM:

Kindly register to calls, texts, and surfing promos with longer validity period before 12AM of March 11, so you can enjoy continuous use of these promos during the systems migration. Registration to promos will be back to normal by 6:30AM of March 11.

To register, just dial *143# from your Globe phone, and select your favorite promo/s.

For more info, visit www.globe.com.ph/betterglobe. We'll also be updating you here in the Community and on Twitter for any news. :smileyhappy:

• Re: IT Systems Transition for a Better Globe

Update (March 11, 2013 / 6:15AM)

You may now register to Prepaid and TM promo as you normally do. To register, dial *143# from your Globe phone and select your favorite promo(s).

• Re: IT Systems Transition for a Better Globe
            mranola

I just want to ask if the transition would cause technical problem or connection problems? As I have experienced text delays of a couple of hours, not once but a couple of times.  Also sometimes I get no signal at all on my mobile phone, even when I am in an open area.  My calls get dropped, even when I have a full signal on my phone.  When will the transition be finished? As I still experience this inconveniences up to now.  Please kindly update me.  Thank you.