6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2013 2:18 PM by GlennO

got no internet

kulot
      I went to globe center directly just to address the issue of having no internet.I expected a little convenience so I wont have the trouble of calling 211 that most of the time doesnt help much..but still they recommend me to call on that instead of sending technician that help even more than that nonsense 211
        • Re: got no internet
          @kulot have you done basic troubleshooting as seen in http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/network-and-troubleshooting? If yes, kindly tweet @Talk2Globe to assist you with your account-specific concerns :smileyhappy:
            kulot
            I have discovered that it has been hacked thats why I cant connect to the internet.what I dont know now is how some outsider get access to our modem settings?...
            1.) Thru the router itself
            2.) Or key logger
            I dont know what to think now ..but I want to stop these
              kulot
              First of all I consider it as hacking..our wifi has a password but suddenly all the gadgets in the house connected to it can't connect anymore..and when I was trying to get into the sttings to change the password..I cant access and get into the modem settings..I thought we dont have internet at all..thats why I went to the GBC ..I called 211 as what they've advised me..and followed the procedure they give me ..(but unfortunately my signal is not good thats why the call didnt finish) so i try to continue working on it and found out the wifi password has been changed ..
                kulot
                Yeah I have done every password changing even the modem password.S o I expect none can access the modem unless allowed to like the technicians...moving on ..I understand now why globe cant handle this. So now modesty aside..I gain more knowledge..thanks