5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2013 11:05 PM by MaeAnicete

LTE on MICRO SIM?

RentooGood

Post Paid user here. But when will GT sell this kind on Sim?

thanks. :smileyhappy:

• Re: LTE on MICRO SIM?
          hahaharvee

RentooGood wrote:

Post Paid user here. But when will GT sell this kind on Sim?

thanks. :smileyhappy:

No news about that yet, but most probably when Globe starts offering LTE-enabled handsets which uses micro SIM (like Sony Xperia Z, BlackBerry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE, etc.)

For now, what you can do is buy a nano SIM to micro SIM adaptor so you can use your LTE-enabled SIM with your LTE-enabled smartphone :smileyhappy:

blu4
            Hi, just got mine at sm north edsa gbc. :smileyhappy:
              jprmercado
              Alternatively, I think you can just ask for a Nano SIM with an adapter. : )
                omeng17
                any news on globeˊs lte microsim availability???
                  MaeAnicete

I have an iPhone 5, LTE ready - and am currently an postpaid subscriber. As per advised, if you purchase a LTE ready phone Globe will automatically give you a LTE ready Microsim. All you need to do, is call customer service 211 and ask the agent to make sure your network is set to LTE. You will then receive a text confirmation for your request if your phone was not activated to LTE network.

In my case, I called 211 and spoke to an agent. She confirmed that she processed a request for my LTE to be activated. 1 text was received to process my activation along with reference number. The next day, I received another text confirming that my LTE was activated.

Take note: If you live in an area where there is little to no LTE, you might not be able to get coverage.

Hope this helps.:smileyhappy: