2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2013 1:10 PM by GlennO

SMS Promotions

JoeSunga

I always receive texts offering loans and condo units, and they are so annoying.

Is there a way to block them?

Or if anyone in this community is doing that, will you please stop?! I know you are trying to make a living but if I need a loan or a condo, I will look for you. Come on, do some research and device a better sales strategy.

• Re: SMS Promotions
          ChitoReyes

It's a sales and advertising strategy to send as much messages as possible utilizing the telco's unlimited services hoping that a few will actually take the bite in getting their services. Unfortunately, even we or the telcos block the numbers sending these SMS, the originator just uses another sim to send the messages.

• Re: SMS Promotions

JoeSunga wrote:

I always receive texts offering loans and condo units, and they are so annoying.

Is there a way to block them?

Or if anyone in this community is doing that, will you please stop?! I know you are trying to make a living but if I need a loan or a condo, I will look for you. Come on, do some research and device a better sales strategy.

@JoeSunga We recommend to use an SMS blocker apps. There are lots of them, especially if you're using a smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S3 has it built-in in its messaging app.