1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 6:33 PM by GlennO

Globe Knowledge Base

fjordz

Hi Moderators,

I think it would be best if we'll have a section here called 'Knowledge Base' wherein we can create step-by-step solutions for specific questions or problems. This is not only limited to Globe's services but also how-to's on this community. Say for example, how to include an image to a post, etc. I know that this is already covered by FAQ but those in FAQs are the general solutions. We could further expand it to specific queries. That way, when someone's getting lost somewhere, we won't have to re-type every instructions again to those who will be asking similar questions. We could just direct them to the KB link. What do you think?

Regards,

Fjordz

• Re: Globe Knowledge Base

fjordz wrote:

Hi Moderators,

I think it would be best if we'll have a section here called 'Knowledge Base' wherein we can create step-by-step solutions for specific questions or problems. This is not only limited to Globe's services but also how-to's on this community. Say for example, how to include an image to a post, etc. I know that this is already covered by FAQ but those in FAQs are the general solutions. We could further expand it to specific queries. That way, when someone's getting lost somewhere, we won't have to re-type every instructions again to those who will be asking similar questions. We could just direct them to the KB link. What do you think?

Regards,

Fjordz

That's a great idea. Maybe that can just be a thread in the Help board until such time where we get more posts on it :smileyhappy: