9 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2013 2:05 AM by jhamillicious

Additional Line

aceyy
      Hello! I'm an existing postpaid subscriber and I would like to ask kung may minimum ba na time of subscription bago kumuha ulit ng additional line? Plan 1799 ang current line ko and gusto ko sanang mag-apply for Plan 499 for my sibling.
        • Re: Additional Line
          ChitoReyes

They say that the minimum time is 6 months if one is a new subscriber but I believe that if you have the proper qualified credentials and can be verified. one can apply for several lines at the same time. I know of some people who did just that.

GIBO

aceyy wrote:
            Hello! I'm an existing postpaid subscriber and I would like to ask kung may minimum ba na time of subscription bago kumuha ulit ng additional line? Plan 1799 ang current line ko and gusto ko sanang mag-apply for Plan 499 for my sibling.

Hi @aceyy,

I suggest you call 211 or Tweet @talk2Globe to verify the minimum number of months to qualify you for an additional line.

If you are qualified; proceed to a Globe Business Center, bring a valid photo ID and settle the advance payment and/or cash-out if necessary.

jhuan

Hello @aceyy Good day. As long as abot pa sa credit limit mo yung  ipapadagdag mo na line you can avail it. For example you have 2500 credit limit in your Plan 1799 , 1799+499= 2298 kung below yung credit limit mo sa 2298 they will ask you another proof of financial capacity if I'm not mistaken. Better to call the hotline :smileyhappy:

aceyy wrote:

Hi @aceyy ! There is no minimum contract to apply for a new line. You may just present an ID and apply for an additional line. Thanks for being with Globe :smileyhappy:

aceyy
                  The agent told me earlier that I need to wait for 6 months and see if I can already avail an additional line :smileysad:
                    GIBO

aceyy wrote:

Hi @aceyy,

I asked @DeniseOfGlobe about this matter. As long as it's within your credit limit, you can get an additional line for your sibling. If the Store Staff insists to wait for 6 months, tell the Staff to verify it with his/her Supervisor.

Hope this helps.

engrskewed
                      Pwede po kahit walang 6 months yung account mo sa kanila..ako kumuha 2nd week ng march tattoo stick postpaid plan 999 tapos kumuha ulit ako ng s3 mini plan 999 1st week ng april this year..
                        jhamillicious
                        Ugh. Yung csr sa SM Megamall tinanong ko kung pwedeng 2 plans at the same time at the same credit card. Hindi daw pwede.

I'm applying for two plan 1,799 with iPhone5 using credit card with 68k credit limit, hindi daw pwede? Pero nung nagtanong ako sa @talk2globe and @KenOfGlobe pwede naman daw.

Anyare sa mga agent nyo sa Megamall? Kulang sa training? :smileysad: