2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2013 7:50 AM by jhuan

paying bill

imjenn
      Just want to ask, im on galaxy s4 plan 1799 in 30 months,no cash out and got it last month june 22, when will I pay my bill? On july 22 or august 22? Im just confused..when I got my postpaid plan I just pay 1799 for advance payment? .. thank you..
        • Re: paying bill
          GIBO

imjenn wrote:
          Just want to ask, im on galaxy s4 plan 1799 in 30 months,no cash out and got it last month june 22, when will I pay my bill? On july 22 or august 22? Im just confused..when I got my postpaid plan I just pay 1799 for advance payment? .. thank you..

Hi @imjenn

It doesn't work that way. I suggest you wait for the bill to be generated.

Please dial *143# on your Galaxy S4 and choose options 1 and 1. You will get a text message from 2312 with the amount you owe, the account number and the due date.

You may call 211 or Tweet @talk2Globe to verify if your bill is generated. If it is generated, ask them when your due date is.

Hope this helps.

• Re: paying bill
            jhuan

Hello @imjenn , it depends on your cut off period. They will be deducted your advance payment to your first bill. Good day!