4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 10:55 AM by Teta

NO BILLS YET

Teta

Hi. Why am I not receiving any bills since I started my Plan last February??? I have contacted your department several times but up until now , nothing's changed. I still dont get my bills? I have changed my email address already to make sure that there isnt any problems with my email address. :smileysad:

Spoiler

• Re: NO BILLS YET
          GIBO

Teta wrote:

Hi. Why am I not receiving any bills since I started my Plan last February??? I have contacted your department several times but up until now , nothing's changed. I still dont get my bills? I have changed my email address already to make sure that there isnt any problems with my email address. :smileysad:

Spoiler

Hi @Teta

Welcome to Globe Community!

Have you checked the junk or spam folder in your email?

Please call 211 or Tweet @talk2Globe for them to resend your bills. This is a community and we do not have access to your records.

My bills for March to May were also delayed.

Teta
            ive already asked them to resend .. but i havent rcvd any bills yet. even mu first bill
                GlennLiwanag

@Teta if you just need to know the balance of your bill, you can check that on your phone using the SIM Toolkit --> Select Postpaid Svcs --> Select Balance Due.

A SMS will be sent to you with details of your Outstanding Balance / Due Date etc.

Teta
                the only applied for load tipid plan.. dats why my sim tool kit still shows prepaid... i dobt understand y i am not receiving any bills...