3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2013 9:55 AM by ChitoReyes

What can you do to control/limit the usage of your other lines?

ArBin

What's the use of credit limit if you can exceed it? Limit means ceiling, right? Ans as discussed with Globe agents, if ever anyone would exceed their respective credit limits, their lines would automatically be temporarily disconnected. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you guys in advance for your usual assistance.

• Re: What can you do to control/limit the usage of your other lines?
          hcescala

On my experience, my line was not temporary disconnected even my bills was beyond the credit limit, on how i understand this before, credit limit is for those who were applying multiple plans hehe.

You can track your usage by monitoring it from time to time, before i applied a plan i check my load consumption as prepaid user, i reload 200 pesos every 2 weeks, I applied for Plan 499.

Sa ngayon kc need ko connected lage sa net kaya naka UnliSurf ako ^_^

liunard1928
              @hcescala is right..even if you exceed your credit limit you can still use your line..
                ChitoReyes

To help everyone understand the Credit Limit based on Globe's Terms and Conditions which apparantly all of us signed and accepted, please refer below:

ARTICLE 3 CREDIT LIMIT

3.1 You will be assigned a credit limit which represents your allowable cap of usage within a billing cycle. If you exceed your credit limit, we may require payment even before the end of your billing cycle or we may notify you through any of your contact details/numbers. Notwithstanding non-receipt of any notification, you may request, at any time, details about your unbilled charges by calling our Customer Service Hotline at (+632 7301000), by visiting any of our Globe Stores nearest you, or consulting your account manager. For Globe Mobile Service, you may also inquire about your unbilled charges by texting PLANUNBILLED to 2312. Failure on your part to inquire about your unbilled charges for whatever reason does not absolve you from liability in settling your outstanding balance in excess of your credit limit. Further, we may suspend, call redirect/bar or temporarily disconnect the Service as soon as you exceed your credit limit, or when otherwise warranted by abnormal usage patterns or other circumstances, without need of prior notice and liability on our part. You agree to pay for all usage whether within or in excess of your credit limit in order to continuously avail of the Service.

3.2 We reserve the sole right to review the criteria for the increase/decrease of your credit limit and approve or disapprove any such request subject to existing terms and conditions. We may also proactively increase your credit limit and notify you of the increase. If you do not concur to your new credit limit, you have to inform us within the specified period indicated in the notification. Failure on your part to advise us within the specified period shall be deemed an acceptance of the new credit limit.

As one would observe, it is NOT necessary for Globe to do anything from stopping the subscriber from using their line even if they exceed their credit limit. They MAY do so according to their and not our judgment.